- 1 -1/4 cup self rising flour *
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup peeled, cored, and chopped apples
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1- ½ Tablespoon water
- Prepare muffin pan by spraying with Pam.
- In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, nuts, oats and spices.
- In separate bowl, mix beaten eggs, apples, oil and water.
- Pour egg mixture all at once into flour mixture: stir just until flour is moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400 degrees or until tested done. Makes one dozen.
**To make your own self rising flour, simply add 1 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt for EACH cup of all purpose flour.