This has so much wonderful flavor that I like to serve it with a simple side dish. Tonight we had it with stewed potatoes that I had just put a little butter and salt on. YUM!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Place chicken in gallon ziplock bag. Combine all other ingredients and pour over. Seal and marinate for at least an hour.
- Pour all ingredients into a large skillet and cook over medium heat until liquid evaporates and remaining marinade becomes thick and caramelized. Coat
- each piece of chicken in marinade by rubbing it around on the bottom of the pan before removing it
*I put off doing the newsletter until this weekend after my little mishap with emails and google yesterday. I figured all of you wonderfully kind people deserved another recipe today!Thank you all so very much for your understanding. I’ve gotten a multitude of emails that are so very kind and reassuring and I cannot tell you how much better today is as a result of that! You are so wonderful. Someday, SOMEDAY, I AM going to figure out how to cook a big old meal for you all, just wait! OOoh, how about an embarrassing Halloween story? Yup, thats just what we need! Here goes…
Then we both burst out laughing after I said “OH my God, I do…and I USED A SHARPIE!!”.