- Southern Plate - http://www.southernplate.com -
Perfect Pioneer Biscuits – AND A GIVEAWAY!!
Posted By Christy Jordan On January 19, 2009 @ 12:46 pm In Breads,Breakfast | 543 Comments
- 3 Cups Pioneer Biscuit and Baking Mix
- 1 Cup Milk
- Mix ingredients just until dough forms.
- Turn out onto floured surface and shape into a ball. sprinkle lightly with flour to prevent sticking. Knead three to four times.
- Pat or roll out to 1/2" thickness and cut out biscuits.
- Place on greased baking sheet. I like to spray mine on the top with a bit of cooking spray before baking in a 450 degree oven for ten to twelve minutes.
Article printed from Southern Plate: http://www.southernplate.com
URL to article: http://www.southernplate.com/2009/01/perfect-pioneer-biscuits-and-a-giveaway.html
Click here to print.
Copyright © Christy Jordan, Southern Plate 2010. All rights reserved.