Free Magazine: Exclusive Recipe and Column!

southern beauty cover

I have some perks today! I’m so excited to be able to bring you this FREE E-Issue of Southern Beauty Magazine, which includes an exclusive Southern Plate Column and Recipe (page 92 ~giggle~).

Simply click on the magazine below to open up the full magazine and read free to your heart’s content!

(Click read more to see magazine)

In addition to my column (which I hope you’re gonna wanna read because you know I love ya!) the rest of the magazine is fabulous as well. I know you’ll enjoy it! Special thanks to Southern Beauty for offering this to my readers!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I’m SO excited to bring you my next recipe and we have some fabulous giveaways coming up as well.

Thank you for all that you give me!

Christy :)

“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not”

~Oprah Winfrey, submitted by me. To submit your quote or read hundreds of others submitted by our Southern Plate Family, click here.

Follow Southern Plate (me) on Twitter!

Become a member of the Southern Plate Family Page on Facebook!

Comments

1. Cherrill says

Loved your story in the magazine. Once again you are reminding us that we need to slow the pace and just be with family. Thanks Christy

P.S. The french toast looks amazingly yummy =)

2. Elaine Raye says

Congratulations Christy. You certainly are getting a lot of doors opened for you. One of these days I will be saying I knew her way back when! I wish you much success and Happy Halloween to all.

3. Terri go Dawgs says

Congrats on a beautifully put and touching article. I love the picture of the french toast recipe….it is a gorgeous dish! It looks delicious, of course! Our family sends our best to you for continued success. Love ya!

4. Bev says

Congratulations! This is a wonderful article as well as a delicious recipe. I’ll be happy to say I knew her before she hit the real big time. Keep up the awesome articles, tv appearances and recipes. You are the GREATEST! Just remember, your Fan’s love you.

5. Tina says

Congratulations on the great article!!! I was so excited for you as soon as I saw your name on the cover!! The recipe sounds yummy and I could have taken a bite… it looks so good!

Bountiful Blessings!

6. Marlene says

The dish looks yummy but I cannot read the text on my computer. Is there some way to make it more legible? Congratulations on all the recognition you are getting! You deserve it – yours is the first email I open daily!