Merry Christmas! Our Christmas Video

Video 56 0 00 00-01

Merry Christmas to the whole, big, wonderful Southern Plate Family! Thank you for all that you have given me and my family this year. We cherish each and every one of you. I’d love to make this post our family Christmas card for everyone so please “sign” it by leaving a comment. We had a lot of fun making the Christmas video below, hope you enjoy it along with one of our favorite Christmas songs.

Enjoy your family, you friends, and your many blessings this holiday. There is always something to be grateful for (and I’m grateful for you)!

P.S. As always, you are welcome to chat with each other in the comments!

Comments

1. Melissa says

The video was awesome! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! merry CXhristmas to you and your family! thank you for sharing them all with us!….(melissa goes back to kitchen to make cake)

2. Paula B. says

Very cute video! Thank you for sharing! My “kids” are 20 and 17. You will treasure this video when they are older. They grow up faster than you can blink an eye! Merry Christmas to the Jordans!!

3. Sandra C in Moulton, AL says

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!! Since I’m late on the Christmas wish, I’ll start early with the HAPPY NEW YEAR wishes to everyone in the Southern Plate Family and to our hostess with the mostess, Christy Jordan. Also to her wonderful family who so graciously shares her with us.

4. Pat says

Loved the video and love your blog and getting all of your yummy recipes. Hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I spent mine with my grandchildren for the first time ever. It was great. Nothing like small children opening presents on Christmas morning.

Pat in CO

5. Misty Highsmith says

I love the Video & I love your website. I forward all your emails to my Mama & Aunt all the time. We’re always talking about how much we make things almost the same way as you do. I’m still learning so your website is the closest I’ve found to my mama’s home cooking. I will be buying your cookbook so I can stop bugging my Mama on HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS OR THAT again.. HAHA!

6. Angela says

Great video, Christy! I loved that song. Hope your family has the greatest christmas. If you have anytime at all, I still want to get together for our lunch. You just let me know when. I could probably get away on just a little notice. Send me a message. Love ya!

Thanks for bringing this back, Christy! Played it this morning and Bro came out to check on me! Then a few minutes later I replayed it and when I turned around, I found him dancing his lit’l tookas off! LOL I’ve gotta stop playing it until I nail down my Thanksgiving menu!! Sure am thankful for you, Southern plate and all its recipes and stories (even your tangents) and my Southern Plate family!!! Thanks for making the holidays even MORE fun and memorable! Bless you and your family!!