- Southern Plate - http://www.southernplate.com -
Shortcut Tater Salad & Weird Mamas
Posted By Christy Jordan On June 16, 2010 @ 8:50 am In Side Dishes | 164 Comments
- 32 ounce package frozen Southern style hash browns (the little cubed ones)
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 5 strips bacon, cooked crispy and crumpled
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup sweet relish or diced sweet pickles
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place cubed hash browns in large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once potatoes reach a boil, boil them for two to three minutes and then drain in a collander. Place in large mixing bowl and stir in cheese. Add mayo, mustard, and relish and stir again. Add in bacon, eggs, and salt and pepper. Stir. Refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
Article printed from Southern Plate: http://www.southernplate.com
URL to article: http://www.southernplate.com/2010/06/shortcut-tater-salad-weird-mamas.html
Click here to print.
Copyright © Christy Jordan, Southern Plate 2010. All rights reserved.