FREE Southern Plate Signed Book Plates!

Mama and I have a wonderful experience planned for today. As soon as I drop the kidders off at school we’re heading to Birmingham to tour Southern Living and take part in a taste testing in their test kitchens! We’re so excited and I plan on bringing you a full blog post behind the scenes there in a few weeks, so you’re coming with us in spirit!

This is a video that Harper Collins produced for the Southern Plate Cookbook. In it, I share what Southern Plate is all about. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and be sure and read below for information on how you can get a free signed bookplate for your book! Gratefully, Christy

I really enjoyed this video. Special thanks to Shawn at Harper for putting it together!

Have you pre-ordered the book?

Harper Collins would like to send you a signed book plate!

These are bookplates that Harper had made just for the Southern Plate book. They match the design and can be placed right inside (it’s a sticker). They are going to send out 1000 of these to folks who pre-ordered the book from any retailer, so if you’d like one, here is all you have to do!
The first thousand books ordered (who follow the instructions below) will receive a signed bookplate from William Morrow/Harper collins. (If your receipt indicates you ordered more than one, please mention that in the email and Harper will send you an equivalent amount

How to get your free signed book plate

1. Send an email to:
morrowmarketing@harpercollins.com with “Southern Plate” as the subject.

2. Include proof of purchase (copy of confirmation email, scan of receipt, etc.)

3. Also include your home mailing address

If you ordered more than one copy, please make a note of that in the email so they can mail you the appropriate number of book plates.

That’s it! Have a GREAT day!

Gratefully ,

If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.

~Mother Theresa. Submit your quote by clicking here.

Image Map

Comments

1. Denise in Dallas says

Christy, will you be doing a book signing in or near Dallas? I like the idea of a signed bookplate but I’d rather have you sign it in person so I can give you a hug!

Denise in Dallas

2. Amy says

Thank you so much for doing this!! I was already tryin to figure out how I could beg, er ask if I could mail you the book and you sign it. I wasn’t even thinking about book tours! I hope you come to Memphis! I’ll just get another one!

amy

3. ShariP says

I ordered my book in April also. When I went to get a copy of the receipt to send to Harper Collins, I found the book to still be in my cart! I almost had a fit! I ordered it quick, quick, quick!!! I sent for the book label and I sure hope I’m one of the 1000 to ask for it. Everyone is right………it would be so wonderful to meet you and have you sign my cookbook in person. Can’t wait to get my book! :)

Have a great day, Christy! Anxious to hear all about your trip to Southern Living with you Mama!

Shari in Texas

4. Kay Coooper says

Thanks Christy and Harper’s Collins I ordered mine in April from Amazon can’t wait to get it!!! I just sent off for my book plate can hardly wait to get both! I never hardly buy a cookbook cause my family are so picky but this one and you Christy are a must buy for me! I love you and Southern Plate! Makes my day to read your collumns and get a new recipe. Love you in Pelham, Alabama!!!

5. Su says

Hi Christy!
    I sent my email off to the publishers. Not sure if they’ll post one to me if I’m part of the 1000, but fingers crossed! I’ll be receiving my book a couple weeks after it comes out because of Amazon’s shipping time to me, but I’m sure the wait will be worth it.

6. Su says

Hi Christy, I’m sure I posted a message but it didn’t show up? But in any case, I sent my email off although I don’t know if they will post one out to me all the way over here! ;)
    I pre-ordered on Amazon but will take a couple weeks to get here after release because of the shipping.

7. Laurie Payne says

I know lots of Southern Belles that would love for you to come to Dothan, Alabama….Barnes & Noble….Books-A-Million…are you listening? You are an absolute delight and I love, love, love your recipes. Reminds me of my beloved grandmother, “Mama” and how she would put love into every dish she put before her family. I sure do miss her & her cooking. Your recipes keep her memory in my heart. I wish you the best of luck on your tour!

8. Mary Sue Lovoy says

Christy…..I met you in Athens when you spoke at the college and I met your parents at the Athens car show (we had the blacl Chevy SS) but I can’t wait to see you again and get my book signed. It’ll be so special!!

9. Yvonne Justice says

Hi Christy. Know you’re real busy. Hope all is going well on your tour and I know you’ll be glad to be back home with your family.
    Sorry you won’t be coming down Florida way, but have been a quiet faithful follower of your website for over a year now, and you sure have helped me out a lot without even knowing it.
    Your receipes have been a big hit at home and at work. A co-worker brought in a southern magazine just for me to see because you were in it. GREAT JOB!! I said, it didn’t surpise me and I just knew you were going to be well known. It won’t surprise me if you have your own cooking show soon.
    Keep up the good work and know you have a lot of support.

10. Rhonda says

Hi Christy,
    I ordered several of the cookbooks to give as Christmas presents, but they didn’t arrive until the Monday after your last Huntsville book signing, Dec.19th. Are you going to have another book signing in Huntsville? I would still love to get the books signed and give them to the intended recipients.

Christy, I have bought two of your cookbooks and would love to have a signed book plate for them. I bought them from Amazon, but not pre-ordered as required in this offer. Is it possible to get them now? Thanks so much. I totally enjoy your book and your newsletter especially when you make things so easy. Too many ingredients take away the good natural taste of country/southern cooking. Hugs, June