Exciting news! Southern Plate has grown by leaps and bounds and with that, the need for a community has really grown.
Welcome to The Southern Plate Front Porch Forum, A place where we can all gather, chat with each other, ask questions, share recipes, and more!
I hope you’ll join us today. We already have over 800 posts just by our “soft launch” and with this post I expect our Front Porch to burst wide open with welcoming each one of you!
Registration is easy (and free). Simply sign in at the top right corner to either create an account or sign in with your facebook account. You’ll need have to click a link in your email to validate your account and you’re ready to go.
Note: I’m on standby today and manually validating accounts as they come in so chances are you won’t have to wait for the email if you register soon.
Here are some of the great topics you can jump into!
- Share Recipes
- Ask about recipes you’ve been looking for
- Share milestones, celebrate with each other
- Ask for support through a difficult time
- Share gardening tips
- Talk about kids, grandkids, even cats!
- Ask for help with a recipe or kitchen question
- Couponing tips, great grocery store sales
- List your blog
- Marketplace forum where you can link to your rep websites if you sell tupperware, pampered chef, etc!
This is your community and I’m excited to be able to expand the Southern Plate family in this way by giving everyone an easier to way to communicate with each other.
In order to post you must register (top right hand corner) either by creating a new account or signing in with your facebook in order to post.Yum