Yes Day! – Story Video

Thank you for letting me read you another story! This video is a bit scattered but that is because it co-stars Katy Rose and Teaspoon! I hope you enjoy it and be sure and check out the other story time videos below.

Get your copy of Yes Day! by clicking here

Listen to more of my favorite stories below!

How Many Veggies?

Featuring a surprise phone call from Larry The Cucumber!

Pirate Pete’s Talk Like A Pirate

Kiss Good Night

Green Eggs And Ham

One Fish, Two Fish

WHAT! Cried Granny

Wocket In My Pocket

Pete The Cat Rocking In My School Shoes

Comments

1. Jane from Asheville says

It was great fun seeing Katie Rose and Teaspoon. I love to watch your stories, you always make everyone feel like they are right there with you. I’m a music teacher and I teach kids from K-5th grades so I enjoy hearing stories, too! While Moms are cooking your great recipes their children can hear a story read by YOU! What a wonderful thing! Many children do not have the chance to hear a story during the summer so THANK YOU for sharing your time and talents with “our children”. Happy summer!!

2. Celisa says

Hey Christy….I don’t have small children at home so it was nice to share Katy Rose with you! :) I enjoyed listening to ya’ll read the story “Yes Day”. I do, however have a “Teaspoon” so to speak, her name is Olivia! I <3 Her. I agree with Leigh's baby, I think EVERYONE needs a Teaspoon! :D PS- My nickname is Lisa (short for Celisa) but my middle is Rose too! Mama used to call me Lisa Rose…so I have a special fondness for Katy Rose ~winks~ <3 Y'ALL

3. Debbie Strum says

Thank you for having Katy Rose, Teaspoon and Zoe bring us another great story! I’d be scared to have a ‘YES’ Day around here and there are no kids! I know I’d have lasagne and a lemon meringue pie to make for sure, and it’s just too stinkin’ HOT!

4. Vera Dodd says

Christy, This was the frist story that I have watched you read. I have my 10 month old granddaughter, Keeley, with me today and she sat still on my lap and watched the whole thing. Keeley laughted out loud when Katy Rose and Teaspoon came on the screen. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I look forward to sharing more of these with Keeley and her brother Atticus and cousins Layla and Ashlyon.

5. Christie says

It’s 104 in Austin this afternoon, so I sat in the cool with my two boys (6&3) and watched all your story times! They LOVED Katy Rose and Teaspoon and had to watch them again and again! They were cracking up! Thanks for the entertainment :)

6. Nicole N says

Hi Christy,
    My 7 yr old son has been talking about having a Yes day and now I finally know where he got the idea. I never realized it was a book. He thinks the last day of every month should be Yes day. I’m with you, I don’t think I could say yes to everything for a whole day. My daughter and I just enjoyed watching you, Katy Rose, and Teaspoon read the story. I’ll have to show it to my son when he comes inside. Have a great evening!

7. THERESA EPPS says

JUST VIEWED YOUR VIDEO. WE JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES. YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS A CUTIE PIE. SHE REMINDS ME OF MY 4 YEAR OLD GRANDBABY. I BET SHE CAN BE A HAND FULL. LOL
    KEEP UP THE STORIES WE TRULY ENJOY THEM!!

8. Sandi says

This video is quite appropriate for me as my 3yo son asked if he could stay up late tonight. So here we are (at 11:45pm), and we just finished watching you read us a bedtime story. He LOVED it! He even had to be reminded that we cannot shout (“YES!”) once Baby Brother and Daddy are asleep. Thank you so much. =)

9. Fran says

As a teacher, you captured what is great about reading. Your little sweet girl made a connection during the book. AWESOME! Besides all of that, my sweet Landyn that is 7 giggled and smiled all the way through the reading of the book. Having you show us your pets made it so special. Thank you for sharing with us and we will check back every day. Thank you! You could be a teacher.

My grandchildren were over and we had a thunderstorm. The TV went off as they were watching cartoons. I remembered you had just posted this story so I surprised them and brought the laptop and sat it between them. I said here is a nice lady who is going to read you a story. They listened to all four stories and wanted more. Thank you so much. The little talk you give at the end of the story is very nice. It means a lot. Have a great day and please read more stories.