- Southern Plate - http://www.southernplate.com -
Summer Corn Salad – and THANK YOU for being the “real” reality!
Posted By Christy Jordan On July 18, 2011 @ 9:59 am In Side Dishes | 134 Comments
- 2-15 ounce cans whole kernel corn, drained*
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 Cup Italian Dressing (I use regular but you can use Zesty Italian if you like)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Can be made up to two days ahead of time. This is delicious and the perfect side for a barbecue!
- *If you'd like to use fresh or frozen corn just cook it in water until tender and drain well.
Article printed from Southern Plate: http://www.southernplate.com
URL to article: http://www.southernplate.com/2011/07/summer-corn-salad-and-thank-you-for-being-the-real-reality.html
Click here to print.
Copyright © Christy Jordan, Southern Plate 2010. All rights reserved.