- Southern Plate - http://www.southernplate.com -
Cranberry Crunch – and Ghosts of Thanksgiving Past
Posted By Christy Jordan On November 17, 2011 @ 7:02 pm In Dessert,Holiday Favorites! | 182 Comments
- 1 Cup oats (I use old fashioned but quick will work)
- 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
- 1- 16 ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Cup brown sugar (I use dark but light is fine)
- 1/2 Cup butter or margarine
- Mix the oats, flour, and brown sugar together. Cut in butter.
- Pack 1/2 in bottom of greased pie plate or 8x8 dish.
- Spread sauce over crust. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until lightly browned. Excellent served with whipped cream or ice cream.
Article printed from Southern Plate: http://www.southernplate.com
URL to article: http://www.southernplate.com/2011/11/cranberry-crunch-and-ghosts-of-thanksgiving-past.html
Click here to print.
Copyright © Christy Jordan, Southern Plate 2010. All rights reserved.