WIN A White Lily & Cuisinart Prize Package
Congratulations to Ricky Mudd!
His comment was chosen using random.org to win this prize. Thank you to everyone who entered! You help ensure we have more great giveaways coming up on SouthernPlate.com!
Congratulations are also in order to Christine Sanford! White Lily was so excited with the participation in this giveaway that they decided to choose a second winner as well!
I’m tickled to be able to bring you this great giveaway today, courtesy of White Lily!
The prize package includes:
- 2 Reusable White Lily Shopping Totes
- 2 Bags of White Lily Flour
- a Cuisinart Power Advantage Plus 7 Speed Hand Mixer (with storage compartment, $90 value)
- Silicone Spatula with White Lily Logo
- Oxo Good Grips Pastry Cutter
- Measuring Cup with White Lily Logo
- White Lily Magnetic Shopping List
- White Lily Recipe Card holder cube
- Old Fashioned Flour Sack Towel embroidered with the White Lily Logo (LOVE THIS)
- Recipe cards featuring treasured White Lily Recipes and more!
To Enter, Leave A Comment Below!
Contest closes Sunday night, January 22, at midnight Central time. Winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email as well as announced Monday morning on this post and on the Southern Plate Family Facebook Page. Winner will have three days to respond or alternate winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: I have not been financially compensated for this post but I did receive a prize package, just like one of y’all will get! I’m madly in love with that flour sack dish towel because I like how they clean and they just feel like a connection to my heritage. Truth be told though, I won’t be using that one, it’s going to hang on my kitchen wall! Hmm, I feel like this disclaimer needs to be a little longer so let me see if I can think of something else to add…. Oh here we go! Ovens are hot and knives are sharp – consider yourself disclaimered
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
-Henry David Thoreau
Add to our collection of wise and inspirational quotes by clicking here to visit our Give A Penny page!