- Southern Plate - http://www.southernplate.com -
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Pie – and “They”
Posted By Christy Jordan On February 2, 2012 @ 7:51 am In Dessert,Pie | 122 Comments
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Pie
- 1-6-oz. graham cracker pie crust*
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- Beat together eggs, corn syrup, sugar and butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into crust. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is "just set" in center.
- Allow to cool completely.
Recipe printed with permission from Sun-Maid Raisins
Article printed from Southern Plate: http://www.southernplate.com
URL to article: http://www.southernplate.com/2012/02/oatmeal-raisin-pie-and-they-say.html
Click here to print.
Copyright © Christy Jordan, Southern Plate 2010. All rights reserved.