What! Cried Granny – Story Time Video

What! Cried Granny

By Kate Lum

Listen to more of my favorite stories below!

How Many Veggies?

Featuring a surprise phone call from Larry The Cucumber!

Pirate Pete’s Talk Like A Pirate

Kiss Good Night

Green Eggs And Ham

One Fish, Two Fish

WHAT! Cried Granny

Wocket In My Pocket

Pete The Cat Rocking In My School Shoes

Comments

1. Lisa Smith says

Absolutely loved the story. I will make sure that both of my granddaughter (Anabelle and Sofia) get to watch this one tonight. Their family has just recently moved in the house with my husband and myself….they moved from Florence, AL. to here in Summerville, SC. So, they will love that your grandparents lived in Huntsville and you are in AL. Keep up the good work! God Bless you in all that you do!

GREAT story!! I am 44 years old, but still love a good, funny story now and then! A few other good books; some funny, some just cute, are as follows: The Stinky Cheese Man and other Fairly Stupid Tales, by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith, The Saggy, Baggy Elephant (Golden Book), The TRUE Story of the three little pigs, by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith, The Clown Arounds, and Ernie’s Little Lie.

3. Jayme says

Love it!! I have a couple book suggestions…one is called “But No Elephants!” by Jerry Smath. The other is “Dancing Dinos” by Sally Lucas. I’m reorganizing my kids’ bookshelves…I’m sure I’ll come up with some more funny books for you! :)

4. Charlene W says

Great story! First thing this morning my 3 year old said, “Momma, Let’s watch that lady in your phone with all the stories.” : ) He waves and waves. This is great because they get to hear someone else talk that sounds like their Momma. We are living in California and I am the odd one out. Thanks for all you do!

5. Donna says

I confess! I’m a 58 year old women with no children, hence no grandchildren, but I sometimes listen to your stories just because you are so much fun. You always brighten by day with your emails and website.
    Thanks, Christy.

6. Jamie Wyatt says

I’ve been enjoying your website for a while, but today is the first time I saw your story videos! I loved “What! Cried Granny!”

I grew up with a Mama who is ALSO a Home Ec major. Last year, I went with her to her sorority’s national conference, and she was the oldest alum there!

Keep up the great work! It’s appreciated! I pinned a couple of things, too!

7. Phyllis says

I just let my 2 granddaughters, 5 & 7, that I keep every other weekend watch 4 of your videos. They enjoyed them very much. They want to to see some more of them. After the last one, my 5 year old granddaughter said, “She’s beautiful!” Thank you for reading the stories.