Book Tour Dates and Locations

Come Home To Supper

Book Tour and Appearances

For more information about the book, please click here.

Come Home To Supper Book Tour

I’m honored to be able to travel out and get to hug some more necks on this book tour!

Unfortunately, due to my accident we have had to cut back on the book tour dates in order to accommodate my current abilities. However, I will be traveling again in the spring and will announce those dates and cities as soon as they are available.

If you don’t see a city near you, I will be happy to send you a signed book plate to make your book an autographed copy – see bottom of this post for details.

I will add more dates and television appearances to this page as they become available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Times and exact locations will be added soon so check back!

September 15QVC appearance on In The Kitchen With David Thank you for tuning in! We sold over 10,000 books!

October 22Book Debut! Book signing in Huntsville, Alabama at Jones Valley Barnes and Noble* 7:00 PM

Click here to visit the Facebook Page for this event.

• *Portion of proceeds from this event will go to support Manna House and my entire family (husband, kids, and parents!) will be at this event and happy to sign your books as well (the kids will sign until they get tired and then they’re off to get homework done).

November 2 - Costco Huntsville, AL (North Memorial PKWY) 1:00-3:00 PM

November 5Birmingham, Alabama Books A Million Brookwood Village – 7:00 PM

November 10Huntsville, Alabama Sam’s Club Holmes Ave 2:00-4:00 PM

November 14Columbia, South Carolina Books A Million on Forum Drive 6:00 PM

November 15Lexington, Kentucky Kroger on Beaumont Center Circle 4:00PM-6:00PM

November 16 – Kentucky Book Festival Frankfort, Kentucky 10:30AM

November 19Nashville (Gallatin), Tennessee Kroger on Nashville Pike in Gallatin 4:00-6:00 PM

November 21Dallas (Garland), Texas Barnes and Noble at Firewheel Towne Center 6:00 PM

November 22Houston, Texas Blue Willow Books 5:00 PM

December 3Atlanta, Georgia Eagle Eye Bookstore with Gwinnett County Public Library – held at Gwinnett County Public Library 361 Main Street   6:00 PM

December 4New Orleans, Louisiana  Octavia Books 6:00PM

December 7Huntsville, Alabama Kroger, 7090 University Drive 12:00-2:00PM

Don’t see a city near you on the book tour? No worries! I’ll be visiting more cities in the spring when I’m able to get around better.

If you do see me coming near you and would like to come out, though, I’d love to see you! As I’m not a big traveler (My heart is at home) I will likely not pass these ways again and I’d hate to miss a chance to hug your neck :).

In the meantime, if you’d like an autographed book plate custom designed to match the book, I’ll be happy to send you one! These have a peel away backing that allow you to stick it inside your book in order to make it an autographed copy.

All have been hand signed by me and will be sent out by my mother.

For Bookplates: Please send a stamped, self addressed envelope to:

Christy Jordan
ATTN: Book Plates
P.O. Box 1075
Rogersville, AL 35652
*Please include a note on how many book plates you need, up to four per envelope.

If you’re planning on coming to one of these events please let me know in the comments section below! I’d love to be able to know your name and what city I’m going to get to meet you in. :)

Also, if you are planning on watching my television appearances, sending for book plates, or buying the book, I’d love to hear from you as well!

Amazon Barnes and Noble IB BAM Hoffman

Comments

1. Trixie says

Christy, you are such an inspiration and a blessing. If I weren’t trying to find a loving home for my overabundance of cookbooks (over 50) already, I’d buy 10 copies of yours; but I fear that even if I bought the book, it would languish in the closet with the rest. I am a true lover of books and just feel horrible about my cookbooks languishing – so you can see my dilemma….. That being said, I would love to meet you and hug your neck back. I’m gonna do my level best to stop in and say Hello when you’re in Houston. God bless you.

2. Lanell Flanagan says

I’m going to take a day trip with my daughter, Grace-Ann (9), to the Kentucky Book Fair to meet you. We live a little northwest of Indianapolis in Lebanon, IN. Looking forward to meeting you!

3. Sharron Horton says

I look forward to seeing you again in Huntsville at Costco or Sam’s. I really enjoyed meeting you at Barnes and Noble a few months ago. I just love reading your blogs and am so glad you are back on your feet now!

4. Tonya says

Just pre-ordered the book for myself and to give as gifts! Can’t wait to see what great recipes you have included for us! Live in North AL as well, and hope to make it to one of your Huntsville appearances! Glad you are feeling better :)

5. Samantha says

I have pre-ordered 4 books for myself & my daughters-in-law, and one for another gift. You’re not going to be closer than 2.5 hours away from me, so I’m mailing my request for autographed book plates. Your journals about your accident and recovery have so inspired me. I praise God that you’re doing so well!

6. Cheryl says

I want to come to see you in Gallatin, TN – however there are 2 in Gallatin on Nashville Pike – which one are you going to be at . I would imagine it would be the super store – but…not sure.

7. Diane S. from South Carolina says

So sorry to hear of your accident on your family vacation. Hope you are feeling much better these beautiful fall days! I believe things happen for a reason and that God is in control. Praying for your speedy and complete recovery. Our family loves to share and relive the “treasured” stories from our family events. I’m certain you and your family will share your story over and over. In September, I pre-ordered some of your new cookbooks for Christmas presents. I would love to see and meet you if you are able to travel to Columbia, SC. I cook from your “Southern Plate” cookbook all of the time and it travels with our family on vacations. Take care!

8. Elaine Moore says

I will be at Books a Million in Birmingham, Nov 5th along with my 2 best friends. I gave them your 1st book for Christmas and they LOVED it. Can’t wait to meet you. I have cooked so many of your recipes and truely enjoy your blog. Safe travels!

9. Jeannette Harnish says

Just ordered three copies today via amazon. One for myself and two as christmas gifts. Will be sending for book plates for all three as I am in PA. Would like to find an envelope that would allow me to send you my spiral bound original Southern Plate Cherished Recipes From below the Mason Dixon Line that I purchased back in August 2008 for you to sign also. You have been such an inspiration to me in the kitchen and in my life for eight years. What a blessing you are!

10. Jeanne Means says

Hi Christy. My friend Tracy and I are hoping to seeing you at the Gwinnett Public Library. We each have your first cookbook, which I read completely in two nights it was so enjoyable, not just the recipes but also the stories. The second cookbook is on order for us. We both follow your website and thoroughly enjoy your posts. Your talent is not only just cooking, but also inspiring others. Thanks for sharing your life and recipes with others.

Will see you in Birmingham on Nov 5th. So excited. We didn’t get to come to the National Cornbread festival so I didn’t get to meet you there. So I am so excited that you are going to be close to us. Just an hour away. Take care and God Bless.

12. Jim Woodward says

Christy: I recently purchased both your new book as well as your first cookbook. I have also mailed you a SASE for 2 book plates, so that both can be autographed copies.
    The main reason I love your recipes is that you prepare food us reqular people eat. I don’t want a hamburger cooked in Sriracha butter, topped with Chipotle ketchup and Cilantro mayo. That’s not cooking, it’s using the ingredients that are popular at the moment.
    Thanks for everything, get better, and I hope you are able to get to South Florida in the spring.

Thank YOU Jim!!! I will do my best to get to South Florida and I appreciate all of your support. I always try to use ingredients most everyone has on had and doesn’t have to go to 10 different stores to find and am so glad you and so many others appreciate that!

13. Kelly Pompa says

Christy, I live in Pa and will not be at any of your signings. I did order your book and will be sending an envelope for the book plate. ( the next best thing). It was shipped this morning, on my birthday, so happy birthday to me! I can’t wait to see the book! Your video was so sweet!

14. Carla Waddle says

I received an email today telling me my cookbook has shipped!!! I am requesting a bookplate for my cookbook. Thank you so much, and, thank your mom for sending it to me!

I hope you are continuing to improve. You and your family remain in my prayers during your struggles.

15. Gwen says

I got your new book today. Another treasure for sure. I was going to send for an autographed bookplate and saw your list of appearances. You are coming to my favorite local Kroger. Yippee! See you with my book in hand then.

16. Maria Sklar says

Hey there, I received the book in the mail 2 days ago and can’t put it down. I’m looking forward to this weekend when I can try out the recipes. You are awesome! Thank you for your daily inspiration and for writing these fantastic cookbooks!! I will order the bookplates next :)

17. Priscilla says

I’m hoping to be at the December Atlanta book signing (2 days before my birthday so maybe a present to myself). Plus, I won’t have to bump into you at the Dawsonville Walmart. LOL.

18. Judy says

Oh shoot! I didn’t pre-order because I thought I could get my hands on it quicker if I bought it locally. Now it’s shipping early. My bad.

I went to Wally World today on my lunch break to see if stores might be getting it early too. But no such luck.

I guess I can wait a few more days…..:-(

19. Joy says

Received your book from Amazon two days ago and read it front to back twice already. Love it! So many good recipes, tips and stories. Was hoping for more photos. I felt like at times we were sitting down and visiting. Your attitude and personality really show through in your writing. You are going to make a lot of us more relaxed and better cooks. Thank you.

20. Jennifer E. says

Well, darn. I am from the Dallas area, but will be heading up there for Thanksgiving. Can’t afford two trips that close together. Houston is a little closer, but again, gas is too expensive. If you can make it to Austin or San Antonio in the spring, I will be there! Have fun on your tour, and don’t overdo!

21. Karen says

Do you think that maybe if you do any tours next year you could head north of the Ohio River-Cincinnati or Indianapolis would be good. I would love to say “hi”. Your words of inspiration keep me going and your recipes are wonderful. Be safe and enjoy your tour the next few weeks.

22. momap says

I cannot make it to your book signings but just sent for my signed book plates! Cannot wait to make a lot of your recipes! Thank you for all you do and sharing your sweet family stories! Have a great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!
    Laura P

23. Sandra aka "Sassy" says

I so enjoyed meeting you in Columbia, SC. I just love ya to death!! I purchased 8 books and you signed all but one because I am sure we were chatting, hugging and taking pictures. I didn’t discover it until I got home. LOL! I am sending in for 1 bookplate so all is well. It was such an honor to meet you! Keep up the great, inspiring work that you do!