9 Delicious Strawberry Recipes (Maybe More!)

Hey! If you enjoy this post, please use one of the buttons above to add it to your Pinterest boards or Facebook page. Make sure you follow me on Pinterest by clicking here (I’m really working on expanding my boards), and subscribe by email so you don’t miss a single recipe by clicking here.

9 Delicious Strawberry RecipesSpring is a comin’ (I promise) and with it, strawberry season!

I’ve gathered up a collection of Strawberry recipes that will have you smacking your lips and cleaning your plate!

Be sure and holler back at me to let me know which ones you get to try, I love hearing from you!

Fresh Strawberry Pie

Fresh Strawberry Pie

Classic Strawberry Pie, very much like the one served at Shoney’s…only better :)

Strawberry Pecan Bread

Strawberry Pecan Bread

This bread is a great way to use strawberries that might be getting a weeee little bit past their prime but it is definitely worthy of freshly picked berries as well.

Strawberry Cream Pie

Strawberry Cream Pie - And how I made tea in L.A. without a Fire Marshall

This recipe is for my husband, who used to think he hated cheesecake - because he had never tried it – and has always loved strawberries. This is a wonderful blend of them both, whipped up into a creamy, fruity, delicious summer concoction and served up in a graham cracker shell! To make it even more fun, you can substitute Splenda for the sugar if you like and make this practically sugar free save for the scant amount in the pie crust.

It sure nuff is good!

Fresh Strawberryade (Sugar free!)

Fresh Strawberryade

You are not going to believe what the two ingredients are in this! The only sugar is that naturally occurring in the strawberries, too!

Fresh Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

Fresh Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

This is a moist and flavorful cake perfect for spring and a favorite at bridal and baby showers!

Mama's Strawberry Cobbler

Mama’s Strawberry Cobbler

From my Mama: This is a really forgiving recipe.  If you have a little extra fruit, add it.  If you are a little bit short, use what you have and don’t give it a second thought.  It will turn out just fine.  Remember your grandmothers never had a measuring cup.  They just “eyeballed” all the ingredients.  This is a recipe from the old days and turns out just fine.  Don’t stress over it, just be glad you have a modern stove and not a wood burning one.

Strawberry Ice Cream Pie

Strawberry Ice Cream Pie

This fun Ice Cream Pie turns an ordinary night into an impromptu ice cream social and would be a great addition to your weekend

The wonder of Simple Things and a Simple Cake

The Wonder of Simple Things and a Simple Cake

This simple cake is delicious and moist, the perfect base for shortcake desserts or just on it’s own! Using a box of cake mix, a pudding mix, and a few other ingredients, you’d be amazed at how simple it is to put together a beautiful cake.

Splenda Cream Cheese Pie

Splenda Cream Cheese Pie

This pie can be made with sugar or your favorite sugar substitute. I give instructions on how to make it with sugar or Splenda. It is one of my husband’s all time favorite pies.

***BONUS***

punch-bowl-cake

Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake

This is my husband’s absolute favorite birthday treat!

It ended up being a bonus because I remembered the recipe after I had already finished making the little graphic that says “9 Delicious Strawberry Recipes” ~winks~

Cornetha's Strawberry Candy

Cornetha’s Strawberry Candy

This recipe doesn’t use fresh Strawberries, but it sure is good – and awfully fun!

Have a Berry Good Day :)

“The most certain sign of wisdom is cheerfulness.”

~Michel de Montaigne

Submitted by Jenny. Click here to submit your own.

Free Holiday Recipes!

thanksgiving-collage

Looking for recipes to make your Holiday meals more special?

Click here to visit my Holiday Menu Bonanza Post with photos and links to *70* recipes!

Comments

1. MARSHA G says

great recipes, thank you Christy. I was not blessed with knowing my grandparents as God had called them all home way before I was born. God did however bless me with the greatest parents any kid could ever want. We were raised with so much love we just knew we were rich even though we really wasn’t. Momma was the best cook ever and taught all 7 of us to cook including the 2 boys. At 7 years old I could stand on a stool daddy made me and cook the entire supper. I sure was blessed to be taught those things. The strawberries we got when I was little was from the woods the wild ones. They were small in size but so intense in their flavor. Just simply the best strawberries ever.

2. Laura from the Land of Aus says

Christy, I’m not sure about the other people who posted but with my email the click gremlin was in full force!! None of the links worked for me. I’m not complaining at all, I knew that you had been having problems & just thought that you and your IT team (lol!) would like to know.
    Cheers!

Oh you’re fine, thanks for letting me know. Pardon my language but its idiots who have been attacking my email server. As a security measure , it shuts down when that happens for security purposes. This has been happening off and on all week so depending on when you click on the links they may or may not work. Good news is, your information is always safe. Bad news is…well. grrr! Im hoping this is resolved for good. So sorry!

3. Susan the farm quilter says

All your recipes look and sound so delicious! Wish I could eat strawberries…they don’t like me at all. But I’ll still have to try some of these for church suppers!

4. Elizabeth Katz says

What timely strawberry recipes! My hometown of Plant City, FL., is in the middle of it’s Strawberry Festival. So many delicious berries, I never get tired of eating them.

5. peggy h says

I guess I missed the White Lily giveaway. What I wouldn’t give for White Lily Self Rising flour again! Been 7 years now. Can’t find it anywhere here.
    But I can find strawberries, and will be making your wonderful recipes here. Especially, the bread, mama’s strawberry cobbler and the strawberry cream pie.
    I thank you so much for all the great recipes!

6. Diana Felgenhauer says

I’m going to try all the se wonderful recipes. When the flea market opens up they have the best strawberries and I will be buying them in bulk to use on these recipes. Thank you so much, Christy, for sharing with us…

7. Samantha says

I love fresh strawberry pie, but I am always skeptical when I see recipes. But when you said it’s better than Shoney’s, you KNOW its got to be good! I am always telling my kids how much I love Shoney’s strawberry pie!!! Definitely can’t wait to try yours. :-)

8. Loretta Rush says

Christy, the strawberry cream pie is wonderful. I followed the recipe exactly, but
    Subsituted low fat cream cheese, low fat cool whip and used Splenda. It was delicious! Thank you for all the delicious recipes.