This week I’m continuing my series of the easiest fudge you’ll ever make that requires no thermometer, no pot, and even costs less than traditional fudge – but with the same creamy flavor and texture.
Today’s installment is, of course, my son’s favorite. He is an Oreo fanatic. I wouldn’t say I don’t like Oreos but I certainly don’t dream about them at night – and I can’t say the same for Brady. Over the years I’ve come up with all sorts of Oreo recipes for him: Oreo Ice Cream Cake, Oreo Pie, and Oreo Brownies just to name a few. In fact, on his sixteenth birthday last year, I made him a giant tiered Oreo cake…
So here it is Christmas time and you know what kind of fudge I had to make for my beloved son. This recipe is simple. Check out my Fuss Free Peppermint Fudge for another fun variation. All that is required is a microwave (or stove top), a bowl, and a stirring spoon. I hope you’ll get to make it soon. If you always thought fudge had to be fussy and difficult to make, this fudge will be a game changer for you!
- 16 ounce can store bought cream cheese icing
- 12 ounces vanilla morsels (like white chocolate chips)
- 10-15 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- In microwave safe bowl, place vanilla chips. Microwave at one minute increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.
- Open icing container and remove foil lid. Place in microwave for about one minute. Stir into melted morsels until well blended.
- Stir in most of the broken Oreo cookies, reserving a few for the top.
- Pour into greased 8x8 pan, sprinkle with remaining Oreos, and allow to cool completely before cutting.