If you want a true Dole Whip, you’ll need to head to Disney World. While I certainly don’t object to the trip, we still love the taste of this deliciously light and fruity treat so today I’m showing you how I make my own version at home. It doesn’t taste exactly like the Dole Whip but it’s close enough to be loved by all of us. One of the things I like even better about this one is that you can adjust the sweetness to suit your taste. I find it needs very little sugar.
Make it is just a matter of throwing your ingredients into the blender, and the recipe is adaptable if you are avoiding dairy.
The last time I made these, I had the ingredients ready and waited until we were done with our supper, then I just turned the blender on and served it in little custard cups as dessert!
My mother has also fallen in love with this recipe so I hope you’ll get to try it soon!
- ½ cup whole milk, skim milk, or milk substitute
- ½ cup of coconut milk (I find this on the baking aisle near the evaporated milk)
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup of pineapple juice
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar or sweetener of your choice, add more if desired
- Pour all ingredients into a blender. Blend for 40 seconds or until it's at your desired consistency.
- Scoop into a cup to serve. You can also pour into a ziploc bag and cut off the corner to squeeze it into a cup to get that swirl look!
I recently put all of my latest quote graphics in a folder on my Facebook page. Y’all are welcome to share them if you would like and check back because I add new ones each month. To see that album, please click here. While you are there, please “like” and “follow” my Facebook page. Thank you!