Below are the official dates and locations of my Sweetness Book Tour. Please see the bottom for information on how to get free book plates, which make your copy a signed copy.
Please note that due to homeschooling, time constraints, and my work I am unable to be away from home for the amount of time an extended book tour like I have done in the past. I appreciate your understanding and hope I get to see you if fate allows. I don’t anticipate another book tour in my future and there is a hook just waiting on me to hang up my traveling shoes for good, so if I’m coming near you I’d love it if you could make it out for us to meet!
Please see notes about my book signings at bottom of page.
Books will be for sale at all events listed below. Sweetness will also be available at all major booksellers, online and in store.
Please confirm locations and time before going by checking back here or contacting venue.
- October 12 – QVC appearance on In The Kitchen With David (Evening show). This has not been confirmed as QVC does not confirm until 3 days out but it is planned for now.
- October 20 – Quick and Easy Fall Baking Class in Huntsville, Alabama. Click here for details.
- November 5 – Kentucky Book Fair at the Frankfort Convention Center. Will be speaking on a panel at 10:00 AM and signing books for two hours immediately following.
- November 7 – Book Debut and Signing, Huntsville, Alabama at AllSouth Appliance on Commercial Drive. 5:30-8:30.
- November 10 – Chattanooga, TN at AllSouth Appliance on Bonny Oaks Drive. 5:30-8:30. Parking is limited, please carpool if you can.
- November 11 – Fayetteville, TN. The Book Inn. 5:30-8:00 PM.
- November 12 – Birmingham, AL. AllSouth Appliance on State Farm Parkway. 12:00 – 2:00 PM
- November 15 – Christmas Workshop Cooking Class in Huntsville, Alabama. Click here for details.
- December 1 – Athens, Tennessee. Greeks Bearing Gifts on Jackson Street.4:00- 7:00 PM
- December 3 – Dallas, Texas. Barnes and Noble at Firewheel Mall. 2:00 – 3:00 PM *NOTE: Dallas is usually one of my biggest signings and there is no way I can get done in an hour. Barnes and Noble has us scheduled from 2-3 (We are checking to make sure this isn’t a typing error) but just know that I’ll be there at 12:30
- December 6 – Montgomery, Alabama. Goat Hill Museum Store at the State Capital 11:00-1:00 PM.
Notes about my book signings:
What do I wear? Whatever falls off the hanger first.
Can I bring other books/magazines for you to sign? I’m honored to sign whatever you’d like to bring.
Can I bring outside books? This is absolutely fine by me but some venues prefer you not. Please check with the venue itself and know that if they don’t allow it, it is their decision rather than mine. If you can support a small business by purchasing a book from them, that is always appreciated.
Will there be singing, dancing, fire breathing, and/or juggling? I can neither confirm nor deny that any or all of these activities might take place. However, my health insurance has requested that we keep horseback riding to a minimum during actual book signings – or any other event that I am present at.
Why aren’t you coming to my city? I wish I could come to every city and I am honored that y’all want me to! However, it is hard on my family (and myself) when we are apart for a number of reasons and so I am working to keep travel to a minimum. While I have to travel many days for a book tour, you could always join me by only being away from your family and responsibilities for a day or two. Please feel free to travel to your favorite city on the list and let me know ahead of time so that I can look for you!
To get a book plate that makes your copy a signed copy:
Just send a Stamped, Self addressed envelope to:
P.O. Box 1075
Rogersville, AL 35652
Please include a note with any personalization requests (these will take longer but will be done in time for Christmas) and how many plates you would like (up to 5 per envelope, so if you need more just send another envelope). **All requests must be postmarked by November 10th** I am happy to send you these so be sure you send in if you’d like one!