I had such great response to my call for questions two weeks ago that I had to do a second video to get them all answered. Thank you to everyone who emailed the special address I sent out to email subscribers, it was great hearing from you! Stay tuned because I’ll send out another call for questions and a link to that email address again soon! In this video I explain why I don’t make that email address public – to keep it free from spam and make it easier for me to actually see each email sent. I hope you find time to sit down for a little chat today and I hope the information contained in this video proves helpful.
Have a great day!
Christy Jordan of SouthernPlate.com answers email questions.
LINKS mentioned in this video:
- Caramel Banana Pie
- Bags to Dishes (this is the first post in the series, other links to recipes are there)
- SouthernPlate Radio Show: Three Backup Plans to Ensure You ALWAYS Have Supper
- Practical Preparedness
- SouthernPlate Radio Show: Is it crazy to be prepared or crazy not to be?
- How I lost weight
- How I maintain victory over depression
- How to frame up your view of depression (and a pancake recipe, because I’m cool like that)
Subscribe by email by filling out any of the subscribe boxes featured on this page (one is in red below). Email is the absolute best way to make sure you get my updates and recipes. Facebook is the least reliable as it shows my updates to less than 1% of folks there so I am beginning to cater more to my email subscribers since I know they get what I send.