Information about our Memorial Day Giveaway…
Memorial Day is a day when all Americans can take some time to remember our fallen soldiers and express appreciation and condolences for lives lost while protecting our country. In honor of this I would like to dedicate this giveaway to our soldiers and encourage anyone who wins this prize to give it to a fallen soldiers family to show your appreciation for the sacrifice the family made as well.
Here are the prizes that you could win:
Summer Gift Tote Basket includes:
- 0.57 oz. Amaretti Del Chiorsto® Italian Cookie
- 1 oz. Biscotti Brothers® Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- 0.7 oz. Biscottea® Chai Tea Shortbread Cookies
- 18 oz. Fisher® Fair Scone Mix
- 0.18 oz. Shangri La® Organic Breakfast Tea
- 5 oz. Too Good Gourmet® Lemon White Chocolate Cookies
- 0.18 oz. Twinings® Cold Infuse Passionfruit, Mango, & Blood Orange Tea Bags
- 0.7 oz. Walkers® Chunky Oat & Raspberry Biscuit
Barbecue Gift Basket includes:
- Galvanized Handled Tub with Grilling Design
- Quilted, Charcoal Grey Grill Mitt
- 8″ Silicone BBQ Brush
- 3 oz. Harry & David® Super Party Snack Mix
- 0.625 oz. Jack Links® Original Beef Jerky
- 1 oz. Kinder’s® Seasoning & Wet Rub – The Steak Blend
- 1.45 oz. Pizootz® Habanero Peanuts
- 2.1 oz. Pressels® Sriracha Pretzel Chips
- 7 oz. Sourdough Pretzels
- 18 oz. Stubbs® Hickory Bourbon BBQ Sauce
This Giveaway expires on 5/30/2021 at 10PM
How You Enter:
Make a Comment or Ask a Question About The Recipe In The Comments Section of The Posts Below:
Read through the post by clicking on the buttons or images below. After reading the recipe go to the bottom of the post you will find the comments section.
The 2 posts to click on and comment on are
2 lucky people will be chosen to win one of the Gift Baskets Pictured Above
Here are the rules:
1)The comment/question must be made on one of the posts listed above.
2) The comment/question must be related to something you discovered when you read the post, reviewed the recipe or when you made the recipe or a similar recipe. Tips, tricks, and helpful hints are all welcome. Please read the post/recipe before commenting to ensure your entry is valid.
And if you choose to write a question it must be related to the recipe and truly a question you have where hopefully the answer would be helpful to others reading it. The point of this is to help each other.
3) You can write more than one comment or question on a post but it will only be counted once on each post.
4) You can write one comment or question on each of the posts to increase your chances. If you write a comment or question on each of the posts above then you double your chances of winning!
5) If you made the recipe please rate it out of the 5 stars as this helps people searching find top notch recipes to make.
How will a winner be chosen?
I will check the comments at the end of the day on May 30th at 10PM and the winner will be announced in an email on Monday May 31st.
Winners are chosen at random using random.org and I will email the winners on the 8th. You will have three days to respond by email or an alternate winner will be chosen.
We are not responsible for emails that go into spam or junk folders so please check there and in the email on January 1st or soon after to see if you won.
Good luck to you!
This giveaway closes May 30th, 2021 at 10pm
WINNERS: CONGRATULATIONS TBA on May 31st, 2021