We have our winners in the Food lion and Hickory Barn BBQ Giveaways!
Special thanks to Anjie of Frugal Freelancer for generously donating the Food Lion gift card and coupon organizer and to my brother for donating dinner for two to a local winner!
The winners are:
Deb (whose email begins with mdscoy) – Food Lion Giveaway
Trisha Anderson of Athens – Hickory Barn BBQ Dinner for Two
Congratulations and thank you all for participating! I’m emailing you both and need you to email me your mailing addresses. Thank you!!
Would you like to learn how to drastically reduce your grocery bill while serving your family better meals at the same time?
Join us all this week on Southern Plate (it may actually lead into two weeks!) as we learn to save money on groceries through Couponing, meal planning, freezer cooking, and more!
We’ll show you how to:
- Save more than you spend through using coupons and sales (and point you to sites that do the work FOR you!)
- Plan meals that your family AND wallet will love! (They’ll think you’ve gotten a raise when they see the dinner table!)
- Use your freezer to create five meals for the price of one and have home made meals in freezer convenience!
- We’ll also cover quick fix recipes, easy on your wallet
- Angel Food Ministries and how they can make a difference in your life
- Handy ways to stretch your meals
- Places to cut back without anyone noticing
*TWO GIVEAWAYS BELOW!*
To kick off the week, Anjie of the Frugal Freelancer is giving away a coupon organizer AND a $50.00 gift card to Food Lion!
To enter to win the $50.00 Food Lion gift card and coupon organizer, simply leave a comment below!
*Must be in the vicinity of a Food Lion Grocer. Another gift card cannot be substituted.
For my readers who are local to me, leave a comment below to enter to win dinner for two at my brother’s restaurant,
Hickory Barn BBQ in Athens, AL.
MUST mention Athens in your comment to be entered in my giveaway.
Everyone will be getting a free E-Cookbook at the end of this week full of useful recipes and tips!
Friend me on Facebook!Yum