Congratulations to Mattfam, Kevin, and David, our winners in this giveaway! I have sent a personal email with instructions to each winner with the subject line “Personal email from Christy, you won!”. Thank you for participating and stay tuned for more great giveaways!
Most of you know that I LOVE my coffee! The heat of summer doesn’t do anything at all to slow me down, either because I just mix up iced coffee then! When the folks at Seattle’s Best contacted me and told me they had special blends to make the most delicious iced coffee, I was a bit skeptical. I couldn’t understand how a certain blend would make better iced coffee than another.
Well Folks, I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
I tried both of the iced coffee blends using the cold brew method (click here for an easy way to do that) and have been in coffee paradise ever since! I have been keeping a two quart pitcher filled with concentrate in my refrigerator and treating myself throughout the day. Seattle’s Best has me officially spoiled – and you deserve to be, too!
There are two special blends specifically made for the best iced coffee around. I am addicted, in a big way.
We also enjoyed the Seattle’s Best Blend brewed hot to get our morning started! I really love my coffee.
As a special treat for Southern Plate readers, Seattle’s Best is giving away THREE of the coffee sets pictured above!
Each set includes:
Saturday’s Blend is the late summer blend currently being promoted in cafes and online. The sharpness of East African coffee gives it a complex, layered flavor that is delicious hot, while the natural sweetness of Latin American coffee makes it the perfect summertime refreshment over ice.
Beach House Blend is our early summer blend sold exclusively in cafes and online. It has been a summer favorite since 1998 and is delicious brewed hot or served over ice. Made from a blend of Latin American coffees, Beach House Blend has a refreshingly mild citrus flavor, a sweet, delicate aroma and a smooth finish.
Seattle’s Best Blend is our best-selling and award-winning blend at Seattle’s Best Coffee, offering a bright flavor that we have been perfecting since we came onto the scene in 1970.
With these iced coffees, Seattle’s Best is taking the mystique out of coffee house concoctions and bringing it home to you in a much more affordable way. While people are cutting back on other things, you can actually indulge more by cold brewing your favorite coffee concoctions at home.
To enter this giveaway, leave a comment below and tell me how YOU like YOUR coffee! THREE Winners will be chosen at random on Friday!
The following recipes are courtesy of Seattle’s Best! Enjoy!
Iced Cold Brewed Coffee Mocha
* 2 parts cold brewed coffee concentrate
* 1 part chilled half and half
* Approx 1oz of bittersweet chocolate sauce
1. Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker over ice and shake vigorously.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Serve over ice – pour all ingredients into a chilled glass letting the foam rise to top.
Iced Cold Brewed Coffee Spritzer
* 1 part cold brewed coffee concentrate
* 3 parts Cold sparkling water
* 1 lemon twist
* Simple syrup to taste
1. Pour contents over ice into a chilled glass
2. Top with a lemon twist garnish
Cold Brewed Coffee Sundae
* 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
* 2oz cold brewed coffee concentrate
* ½ oz Bittersweet chocolate sauce
* 1oz whipped cream
* 1 chocolate covered espresso bean
1. Place 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream into a chilled ice cream dish
2. Surround the Ice Cream in cold brewed coffee concentrate
3. Drizzle the Ice Cream in Bittersweet chocolate
4. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a chocolate espresso bean