Check below for a delicious recipe for Streusel Topped Sweet Potato Muffins
I love the folks at Martha White. Not only do they have wonderful products (which make my life infinitely easier) but they are also just some of the nicest, good hearted folks I have ever worked with. I don’t know about you but knowing good people are behind a brand I pick up in the grocery store makes a big difference to me. So I’m proud to be teaming up with Martha White to let you know about a wonderful giveaway they are having!
You (yes, you!) could win a trip for TWO to Nashville to attend the CMA’S!
Martha White is giving away FOUR of these packages and it doesn’t stop with the Country Music Awards, either!
Each of the 4 Packages Include:
- Round Trip Airfare
- 2 Tickets to Country Music Hall Of Fame
- Special Recording Experience
- 2 Tickets to CMA’s
- Transportation to hotel and events around Nashville
- And even many of your meals!
Martha White will roll out the red carpet for the winners in a big way and make you feel just like family, like they have always done for me!
This giveaway ends at midnight, September 30th so enter now while you still can! I hope one of y’all win!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU DO and I’ll tell you all of my favorite antique shops there!
And now that I have you here, let me tell you about a new product that you just have to buy. You know how a lot of times companies come out with products and you see them for a bit and then can’t ever find them again? Well, that is why I need you to buy Sweet Potato Muffin Mix from Martha White because I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE FOREVER! This brand spanking new mix became my all time favorite muffin mix at first bite and if you are even remotely the sweet potato fan that I am, I know you’ll love it, too!
Now, you can make it just by adding milk but today I’m gilding the lily a bit by adding streusel. To make them like I am doing here, you’ll need: Brown Sugar, Butter, Flour, and a package of Sweet Potato Muffin Mix.
These muffins are perfectly spiced, moist, tender, and taste like Sweet Potato Heaven! Make them by just stirring in the milk or add streusel as I did in the recipe below! You can’t go wrong, either way!
- 1 package Martha White Sweet Potato Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 cup butter at room temp
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour all purpose or self rising, whichever you have
- In medium bowl, stir together milk and muffin mix until just blended. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, cut together butter, brown sugar, and flour with a long tined fork until well blended.
- Divide muffin batter among six greased muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with streusel. Bake at 425 for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- ENJOY! (and believe me, you will!)
- So help me out, y'all, and go pick up a package (or ten) of this Sweet Potato Muffin mix today!
Disclaimer: I am proud to work with Martha White to help promote this wonderful giveaway. All opinions contained in this post are my own and those sweet potato muffins are stinking amazing!
You might also enjoy this recipe! 14 Favorite Muffin Recipes