WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! We are so excited to have you join us. Please know that you will be loved here! Our Fellowship family is from all walks of life, many denominations, and all stripes, but we are of one accord in our love of our Father, zeal for His word, and gratitude for our Messiah! Below you will find some helpful links to answer your questions and help you get acclimated. Please take time to check them all out because they will likely answer any questions you may have. Note: Many links in the bullet point list take you to posts in the Fellowship group but this menu below is an easy way to find them all.
If you are new here, it is vital that you at least read Genesis 1-3 for very important introduction and notes. You will likely always be a bit out of sorts if you don’t, I’m afraid.
- Click here to watch our welcome video!
- To view the group rules, please click here. Note: All members are responsible for knowing these rules.
- Answering the common question about what Bible Translation you need and what does YHWH mean?
- Answering common questions: What materials do I need to take part in this Bible Study?
- Answering “How does this Bible study work?”
- October 27 Picnic Information (you are invited, please rsvp if you plan on coming😃):
- Prayer Thread
- Check out all of the group announcement posts here. This is where you can easily find each day’s notes
Bible Study Helps:
- In depth study into YHWH, this post also teaches you how to use Biblehub to dig deeper
- See the Bible Notes you’ve missed by clicking here. (Important)
- Faith Blog Main Page – lots of good stuff here! Dig around and make yourself at home
- Direct link to Group Announcement Thread – This is the EASY way to find the latest notes and important announcements without having to look around.