The recipe is as simple as they come and yields a creamy fudge that tastes as if you stood over that pot with a thermometer – but all you need is a couple of bowls and a microwave! You’ve got to taste this fudge to believe it and the options are endless for flavor, color, etc. In fact, I have two more fudge recipes coming up before Christmas so stay tuned!
- 16 ounce can store bought cream cheese icing
- 12 ounces vanilla morsels (like white chocolate chips)
- Red and Green Gel* Food Coloring
- In microwave safe bowl, place vanilla chips. Microwave at one minute increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.
- Open icing container and remove foil lid. Place in microwave for about one minute. Stir into melted morsels until well blended.
- Quickly divide fudge into three parts. Die one part red and one part green. Spread each color, one at a time, into greased 8x8 pan, topping with subsequent color. Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles, if desired. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
“Have you ever given someone a gift and, as soon as you hand it to them, they scrunch up their face and start complaining without even opening it? Some people actually greet the gift of a brand new day of life that way. Something to think about.”