This festive fuss free Christmas fudge is third up in my Fuss Free Fudge series! Check out the first two, Fuss Free Peppermint Fudge and Fuss Free Oreo Fudge, then get hopping on this latest installment!
The recipe is as simple as they come and yields a creamy fudge that tastes as if you stood over that pot with a thermometer – but all you need is a couple of bowls and a microwave! You’ve got to taste this fudge to believe it and the options are endless for flavor, color, etc. In fact, I have two more fudge recipes coming up before Christmas so stay tuned!
- 16 ounce can store bought cream cheese icing
- 12 ounces vanilla morsels like white chocolate chips
- Red and Green Gel* Food Coloring
- In microwave safe bowl, place vanilla chips. Microwave at one minute increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.
- Open icing container and remove foil lid. Place in microwave for about one minute. Stir into melted morsels until well blended.
- Quickly divide fudge into three parts. Die one part red and one part green. Spread each color, one at a time, into greased 8x8 pan, topping with subsequent color. Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles, if desired. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
“Have you ever given someone a gift and, as soon as you hand it to them, they scrunch up their face and start complaining without even opening it? Some people actually greet the gift of a brand new day of life that way. Something to think about.”