All you need is three ingredients to make this creamy and rich fuss-free Oreo fudge recipe. It’s a game-changer once you see how easy it is to make!
This week I’m continuing my series of the easiest fudge you’ll ever make that requires no thermometer, no pot, and even costs less than traditional fudge. But don’t worry, this Oreo fudge recipe still features the same creamy flavor and texture that you know and love.
All you need is three ingredients to make this fudge: cream cheese icing, vanilla morsels, and Oreo cookies, of course. If you like cookies and cream, you’re going to love this Oreo fudge. Fortunately, this recipe is SO simple. All that is required is a microwave (or a stovetop), a bowl, and a stirring spoon.
I hope you’ll get to make it soon. If you always thought fudge had to be fussy and difficult to make, this fudge will be a game-changer for you!
- Store-bought cream cheese icing
- Vanilla morsels (like white chocolate chips)
- Crushed Oreo cookies
How to Make Oreo Fudge
In a microwave-safe bowl, place the vanilla or white chocolate chips. Microwave at one-minute increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.
Open the icing container and remove the foil lid. Place it in the microwave for about one minute. Stir into melted morsels until well blended.
Stir in most of the broken Oreo cookies, reserving a few for the top.
Pour into a greased 8×8 baking dish, sprinkle with remaining Oreos, and allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Oreo fudge has a fantastic shelf-life. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. This is why this no-bake fudge is also a great Christmas or hostess gift.
- You can also freeze fudge for up to 3 months. Let it thaw in the fridge before digging in!
- Many Oreo fudge recipes swap the cream cheese icing for a can of sweetened condensed milk. Microwave it with the chocolate chips in 30-second increments until melted and smooth and then follow the rest of the directions.
- For best results, refrigerate the fudge for 4 hours or overnight before slicing it into squares.
- You can use any kind of Oreos or chocolate sandwich cookies to make this fudge.
- I don’t recommend substituting the white chocolate melts/vanilla morsels for milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips.
- If you like mint, use mint Oreos and add 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract to the fudge mixture before pouring it into the pan.
- On the other hand, if you love peanut butter, stir a couple of tablespoons of smooth peanut butter into the chocolate mixture.
- For chocolate strawberry fudge, use strawberry frosting.
- For added flavor, add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon extract or vanilla extract.
- If you like, cut the fudge using different cookie cutters instead of a sharp knife.
Check out these other awesome Oreo treats:
- 1 can store-bought cream cheese icing
- 12 ounces vanilla morsels like white chocolate chips
- 10-15 crushed Oreo cookies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the vanilla or white chocolate chips. Microwave at one-minute increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.12 ounces vanilla morsels
- Open the icing container and remove the foil lid. Place it in the microwave for about one minute. Stir into melted morsels until well blended.1 can store-bought cream cheese icing
- Stir in most of the broken Oreo cookies, reserving a few for the top.10-15 crushed Oreo cookies
- Pour into a greased 8x8 baking dish, sprinkle with remaining Oreos, and allow to cool completely before cutting.