This Fuss Free Oreo Fudge is a game changer! Just wait till you see how easy it is to make!
This week I’m continuing my series of the easiest fudge you’ll ever make that requires no thermometer, no pot, and even costs less than traditional fudge – but with the same creamy flavor and texture.
Today’s installment is, of course, my son’s favorite. He is an Oreo fanatic. I wouldn’t say I don’t like Oreos but I certainly don’t dream about them at night – and I can’t say the same for Brady. Over the years I’ve come up with all sorts of Oreo recipes for him: Oreo Ice Cream Cake, Oreo Pie, and Oreo Brownies just to name a few. In fact, on his sixteenth birthday last year, I made him a giant tiered Oreo cake…
So here it is Christmas time and you know what kind of fudge I had to make for my beloved son. This recipe is simple. Check out my Fuss Free Peppermint Fudge for another fun variation. All that is required is a microwave (or stove top), a bowl, and a stirring spoon. I hope you’ll get to make it soon. If you always thought fudge had to be fussy and difficult to make, this fudge will be a game changer for you!
- 16 ounce can store bought cream cheese icing
- 12 ounces vanilla morsels like white chocolate chips
- 10-15 Oreo cookies broken into pieces
- In microwave safe bowl, place vanilla chips. Microwave at one minute increments, stirring after each, until melted and smooth.
- Open icing container and remove foil lid. Place in microwave for about one minute. Stir into melted morsels until well blended.
- Stir in most of the broken Oreo cookies, reserving a few for the top.
- Pour into greased 8x8 pan, sprinkle with remaining Oreos, and allow to cool completely before cutting.