Come Home To Supper
Spring Book Tour and Appearances
I’m honored to be able to travel out and get to hug some more necks on my spring book tour!
This past fall, I was thrilled to have signings in Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, and Louisiana! To see where all I went on my fall book tour, click here.
My spring locations have been chosen by my publisher based on Facebook votes, so thank you to everyone who participated in that! If you do see me coming within driving distance and would like to come out, I’d love to see you! As I’m not a big traveler (My heart is at home) I will likely not pass these ways again and I’d hate to miss a chance to hug your neck.
If you’re planning on coming to one of these events please let me know in the comments section below! I’d love to be able to know your name and what city I’m going to get to meet you in.
Spring Tour Dates:
HILTON HEAD, SC
- Saturday, March 15 @ 12 – 4 pm—The Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival; Tasting, Talk, Demo & Signing
- March 17th – The Better Show (National TV)
- Tuesday, March 18 @ 7 pm—The Bookmark, Neptune Beach, FL; Talk & Signing
- Wednesday, March 19 @ 7 pm—Barnes & Noble, East Colonial Drive; Talk & Signing
- *UPDATED TIME* Monday, March 24 @ 6 pm—Barnes & Noble, Hamilton Place Blvd; Talk & Signing
- Tuesday, March 25 @ 11 am—Greeks Bearing Gifts, North Jackson Street; Talk & Signing
- Tuesday, March 25 @ 6 pm—Union Ave Books, Union Avenue; Talk & Signing
- Friday, March 28 @ 7 pm—Malaprop’s Bookstore; Haywood Street; Talk & Signing
LOS ANGELES, CA
- Monday, March 31st – The Talk (National TV)
- Tuesday, April 1st – Hallmark Home and Family (National TV)
- Monday, April 7 @ 6:30 pm—Barnes & Noble; The Shops at Greenridge; Talk & Signing
- Tuesday, April 8 @ 6 pm—Scuppernong Books; South Elm Street; Talk & Signing
SOUTHERN PINES, NC
- Wednesday, April 9 @4:30 pm—Country Bookstore, NW Broad Street; Talk & Signing
- Thursday, April 10@ 6:30 pm—Park Road Books; Park Road; Talk & Signing
HOME SWEET HOME
- Friday, April 11th @ Whatever time I get there. Hopefully in time to cook supper!
*Unless otherwise noted, outside books are welcome at these signings. However, support of these wonderful stores that host me really makes a difference.