This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. I was recently asked by Tyson® Foods to show you how easy it is to crank up the fun with their boneless wings and I’m proud to share that with you today. Y’all, I have a teenage son and the Super Bowl is coming up. For any fellow parents of teenagers reading this you know what this means: kids could show up at any moment. I have never had a teenager come to my house who wasn’t hungry so today I’m going to show you how to pull off a fuss free football party in a jif – AND not mess up your kitchen in the process!
Keep reading because I have shortcuts for everything pictured here.
That was easy.
You can dress these up by serving with your favorite sauces. We tend to stick with hot sauce (because it can never be hot enough for my daughter’s friend, Sara Jane) and Ranch when we have company. I’m more of a purist and don’t really use extra sauce for much, so the little chunks of chicken are just fine as they are for me. They are pretty flavorful on their own anyway.
Now that we have our MVP (Most Valuable Platter) taken care of, let me show you how easy the rest is.
- I made two gallons of tea
- Bought a huge bag of popcorn from a local snack counter (for $2)
- Picked up some cupcakes (Hey, my kitchen was clean and I didn’t have time to mess it up and clean it again)
- Bought a few bags of veggies for a quick veggie tray
- Inexpensive little football themed decorations are just about everywhere this time of year so they finished off the table.
And just like that, I have a football snack table that required almost no effort on my part – and there isn’t a single dirty dish in my sink.
Tyson® Boneless Wyngz* contain no wing meat, are all white meat, fully cooked, and you can find this big old bag in the freezer section at Sam’s Club.
- all white meat chicken
- excellent source of protein
- 0g trans fat per serving