A few months ago I began to notice a friend on Instagram post photos of her meals on the most beautiful plates – that had Scripture on them! Each time she would post I’d go look around the internet trying to find the dishes and then finally I sent her a private message and asked her where they came from.
Oh my goodness, what a rabbit trail that has been! I plan on doing a post explaining how I found these wonderful dishes through her and all of the reasons why they are extra special to me but for now I’m just posting some quick pictures and the document I compiled that lists each verse that is on each piece in response to all of the questions on my Facebook and Instagram posts about these.
- These dishes are called Feed On The Word.
- There are 16 4-piece place settings.
- They are made of dishwasher safe porcelain in Poland and the USA.
- Each place setting has a Scripture theme and each piece in that setting has a different Scripture.
I made a list of what is on each one and you can see that below with a printable version of it at the bottom of this post:
- Dinner Plate:Now faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1
- Salad Plate:Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. Romans 10:17
- Bread & Butter:For we walk by faith and not by sight. II Corinthians 5:7
- Mug:Faith! Hebrews 11:1
- Dinner Plate:For our benefit, God made Christ to be Wisdom itself.
- I Corinthians 1:30
- Salad Plate:Wisdom will multiply your days and add years to your life.
- Proverbs 9:11
- Bread & Butter:Embrace wisdom and she will honor you. Proverbs 4:8b
- Mug:Get Wisdom! Proverbs 4:7
- Dinner Plate:If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation. II Corinthians 5:17
- Salad Plate:God so loved the world that He gave His only Son. John 3:16
- Bread & Butter:I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. John 14:6
- Mug: Rejoice! I Thessalonians 5:16
- Dinner Plate:There is no one like You; there is no God but You! II Samuel 7:22b
- Salad Plate:How great You are, O Sovereign Lord! II Samuel 7:22a
- Bread & Butter:Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth! Psalm 100:1
- Mug:Praise the Lord! Psalm 150:6
- Dinner Plate:God will exalt your nation. He will heal your land! Deuteronomy 28:1 and II Chronicles 7:14
- Salad Plate:Pray! Seek His face! Repent! II Chronicles 7:14
- Bread & Butter:Obey God! Humble yourselves! Deuteronomy 28:1 and II Chronicles 7:14
- Mug:Pursue Peace! Leviticus 26:6
- Dinner Plate:No one can imagine what God has prepared for those who love Him.
- I Corinthians 2:9
- Salad Plate:Walk in love, honoring one another as Christ loves you. Ephesians 5:2
- Bread & Butter:Loving God means keeping His commandments. I John 5:3
- Mug:God is Love. I John 4:8
7. GOD’S PROMISE
- Dinner Plate:Now, all the promises God gave to Abraham belong to you!
- Galatians 3:29
- Salad Plate:You are Abraham’s heirs! Galatians 3:29
- Bread & Butter:You are the true children of Abraham. Galatians 3:29
- Mug:God’s Promise! Galatians 3:29
8. FAMILY & CHILDREN
- Dinner Plate:Teach a child in the way he should go; he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
- Salad Plate:Husbands and wives, yield in love, one to another, in reverence to Christ. Ephesians 5:21
- Bread & Butter:The house of the righteous shall stand! Proverbs 12:7b
- Mug:Love one another! I John 3:23
- Dinner Plate: I will give thanks to God for I am fearfully and wonderfully made!
- Psalm 139:14
- Salad Plate:: The Lord is my refuge my place of safety, in Him I trust! Psalm 91:2
- Bread & Butter: Show me Your ways, Oh Lord, teach me Your paths. Psalm 25:4
- Mug: Be still, I am God! Psalm 46:10
- Dinner Plate: Blessed, Chosen, Adopted, Accepted, I am God’s handiwork, created for good works. Ephesians 1 & 2
- Salad Plate: I have the mind of Christ! I am a new creation; free from sin’s power! I Cor. 2:16; II Cor. 5:17; Romans 6
- Bread & Butter Plate: I am complete, delivered, completely forgiven!
- Colossians 1 & 2
- Mug: In Christ! II Corinthians 5:17
- Dinner Plate: All these blessings shall overtake you because you obey the Lord your God! Deuteronomy 28:2
- Salad Plate: My God will richly fill your every need in a glorious way through Christ Jesus! Philippians 4:19
- Soup/Cereal: Obey and serve Him! Spend your days in prosperity, your years in joy!
- Job 36: 11
- Bread & Butter: God gives power to get wealth so He may establish His covenant. Deuteronomy 8:18
- Mug:Abundance! John 10:10
12. HEALTH AND HEALING
- Dinner Plate: Have faith that you have already received whatever you pray for, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
- Salad Plate: Attend to God’s Words. They produce life and healing for the whole body! Proverbs 4:20-22
- Bread & Butter: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever!
- Hebrews 13:8
- Mug: Choose Life! Deuteronomy 30:19b
- Dinner: For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:17
- Salad: From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another.
- John 1:16
- Bowl: For the Lord God is our Light and Protector He gives us grace and favor.
- Psalm 84:11
- Bread & Butter: God’s Grace His unmerited favor and blessing. Colossians 4:18
- Mug: Grace us! Psalm 123:3a
- Dinner: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him.
- Romans 15:13
- Salad: Resting in the hope, your confidence, of eternal life promised before the world began. Titus 1:2
- Bread & Butter: Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed!. Romans 4:18
- Mug: Hope! Colossians 1:27
- Dinner: I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy! John 16:22
- Salad: The Lord has done great things for us we are filled with joy! Psalm 126:3
- Bread & Butter: The joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10
- Mug: Shout with Joy! Psalm 35:27
- Dinner: You have not because you do not pray; you ask and do not receive, because you pray amiss. James 4:2-3
- Salad: Ask in confidence according to His will; He hears you and gives you your petition! I John 5:14-15
- Bread & Butter: Let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God! Hebrews 4:16a
- Mug: Watch and Pray! Matthew 26:41a
If you would like to print this whole list off, you can click here to get my PDF. Note: I originally made this for me and my friend, Donna, to help pick out our dishes so it’s just my notes. You can order these dishes online at FeedOnTheWord.com.