In this video I answer readers questions sent in to a special email address I set up just for that purpose. I’ll be sending the email out again to subscribers soon so make sure you sign up for my newsletter if you’d like it. I don’t post it publicly on the internet to keep it free from spam and make it easier for me to read and respond to your emails. Thanks!
Links discussed in this video (If I missed any, please tell me in the comments and I’ll come back and add them).
- Katy’s Recipes (that we developed together, very good!): Katy’s Lemon Juice Cake and Birthday Cake Cookies
- 16 Low Sugar and No Sugar Recipes
- Link to my first book on Amazon
- Link to my second book on Amazon
- Banana Pudding (can make with Splenda)
- SuperFruit Salad
- Ice Cream Grahamwiches
- Foodsaver – This is the link to the model I have. For about $10 each you can even buy attachments to vacuum seal mason jars. You can probably get the best deal at Bed, Bath, and Beyond using a 20% off coupon. Mine came from Sam’s. Here is a link to a video review I did where I show sealing mason jars and such. Note: I was very tired when I made this video 🙂 Please mentally insert perkiness.
Other Videos Answering Questions: