Butterfinger Cake is THAT cake to take anywhere and everywhere and it’s devoured. It is almost like the dish is licked clean. I cannot even begin to convey to you how moist, delicious, and decadent it is.
Take Your Sweet Treats To New Heights With Butterfinger Cake
If you are looking to take your occasional treat to new heights – hit print on this recipe card at the bottom of this page or share this link to your Pinterest or Facebook because you’ve just found dessert heaven. Your friends and family will be asking you to make this for every up coming occasion. No worries, it is easy enough that you won’t mind making it one bit!
The recipe card is below the video
How To Make Butter Finger Cake
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 12 ounce jar caramel topping
- 14 ounce can Condensed milk
- 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar crushed
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9x13 pan.
- Immediately after removing cake from oven, poke several holes all over the top with a fork. Mix sweetened condensed milk and caramel together, pour over hot cake, spread it over the entire cake. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- After cake has chilled completely, spread cool whip over the top and sprinkle crushed Butterfinger bar on top of cool whip.
To see my original, step by step post on Butterfinger cake in 2008, click here.
You may also like these other cake recipes:
Quote of the day: “If someone gets offended at something you do in your own life, let that be their cross to bear. That’s their issue and you don’t have to take out a subscription.”
I asked some of my fellowship group friends on Facebook to share any quotes that were special to them and Darrelyn Kelley shared this one. As I started reading it I thought “yes! I love this! Exactly!” and then I saw who had originally said it, lol. I guess it’s good I agree!