Cheesy Spinach and Bacon Dip
- 10 ounce Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 pound (16 ounces) Velveeta, cubed
- 4 ounces (1/2 a brick) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 (1o ounce) can Ro-Tel, undrained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked til crisp and crumpled
Place everything in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high three minutes, stir. Microwave another two minutes or until all cheese is melted, stir well. Serve with chips or vegetables for dipping.
“If you don’t enjoy the journey, chances are you won’t enjoy the destination. Start having fun now!”
~Aine Belton. Submit your quote by clicking here.
Countdown to the book!
My book hits shelves October 5th!
We’ve been #1 in Southern Books on Amazon for the past two days thanks to all of you who are pre-ordering now!