No Churn Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream has the old fashioned flavor we remember from our childhoods without all of the work!
I dearly love cherry vanilla ice cream and this one is right on the money! The best part, though, is that you don’t need an ice cream freezer! Just mix it up, spread it into a pan, and place in your regular freezer in your kitchen. The recipe is below and you’ve got to taste it to believe it!
To make this, you’ll need: Heavy Cream, Sweetened Condensed milk, Vanilla, and a cup of Candied Cherries, chopped*.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and stir by hand until incorporated.
- Spoon half of this into a freezer safe container (I’m just using a Pyrex loaf pan here) and top with half of the chopped candied cherries. Swirl with a knife just a bit. Top with the remaining ice cream mixture and the remaining cherries and swirl once more.
*See recipe card at bottom for substitution option.
Cover this with foil or cling wrap and freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.
Enjoy this incredibly easy and incredibly delicious No Churn Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream.
The printable recipe is below. I hope you’re having a great afternoon and thanks for being here!
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup candied cherries, chopped*
- In a large mixing bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Pour in sweetened condened milk and vanilla. Stir by hand until incorporated. Pour half of ice cream mixture into a freezer safe loaf pan. Top with half of the chopped cherries and swirl a bit with a butter knife. Repeat this with remaining ice cream mixture and remaining cherries. Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften. Enjoy!