How to Make Hot Spiced Apple Cider
Enjoy the flavors of this Spiced Apple Cider and it will warm you up from your head to your pinky toes.
I LOVE these flavors. It just tastes like Fall feels and there is just nothing like a warm drink on a crisp evening. Put a pot of this Spiced Apple Cider on the stove to add fragrance to your house and a treat in your coffee mug!
- 6 Cups of Apple Cider or juice
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Salt optional but it adds a little something!
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Nutmeg optional
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple cider, brown sugar, allspice, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil while stirring every now and then.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Can I make this Hot Spiced Apple Cider in my automatic coffee maker?
I personally have not tried making Spiced Apple Cider in a coffee maker but readers have written in telling me that they have used their coffee maker successfully with this recipe. Just make sure it’s cleaned well and good (check the owners manual) before you serve coffee in it the next time.
You might also like these recipes