Enjoy the flavors of Fall with Hot Spiced Apple Cider
Hey Friends! Today’s recipe is short and sweet due to a full Mama schedule today. I LOVE the flavors of spiced apple cider. It just tastes like Fall feels and there is just nothing like a warm drink on a crisp evening. Put a pot of this Hot Spiced Apple Cider on the stove to add fragrance to your house and a treat in your coffee mug!
- 6 Cups of Apple Cider or juice
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Allspice
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Salt optional but it adds a little something!
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Nutmeg I leave this out because I hate nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple cider, brown sugar, allspice, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil while stirring every now and then.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Today’s Featured Apple Recipes:
Make these up ahead of time, freeze them, and bake them fresh whenever you’d like!Yum