Hey Friends! Today’s recipe is short and sweet due to a full Mama schedule today. I LOVE the flavors of spiced apple cider, and there is just nothing like a warm drink on a crisp evening. Put a pot of this on the stove to add fragrance to your house and a treat in your coffee mug!
- 6 Cups of Apple Cider (or juice)
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Allspice
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Salt (optional but it adds a little something!)
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Nutmeg (I leave this out because I hate nutmeg)
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple cider, brown sugar, allspice, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil while stirring every now and then.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Today’s Featured Apple Recipes:
Make these up ahead of time, freeze them, and bake them fresh whenever you’d like!Yum