How to Make Apple Juice Brew
This recipe for 3 Ingredient Apple Juice Brew may be found on page 265 in my book,
It’s that time of year, y’all! I LOVE apple season and all of the wondrous recipes that go with it.
3 Ingredient Apple Juice Brew recipe is a decadently easy drink that everyone just loves.
Ingredients for Apple Juice Brew Recipe
To make 3 Ingredient Apple Juice Brew you’ll need:
- Apple Juice,
- Marshmallow Cream,
- Butterscotch Syrup.
- Oh and some ice.
You may want some whipped cream to garnish them with.
I love what the butterscotch syrup does to this drink!
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
Oh my goodness, this is so good!!!! That marshmallow cream whips it all up into the most glorious texture and the ice is gonna make this nice and slushy like, too!
- Divide among 3-4 glasses, top with whipped cream (if you like) and an extra drizzle of butterscotch syrup.
I would LOVE for you to subscribe to my free recipe newsletter. When you do, you’ll receive a free printable binder set to help you organize all of those recipes you print off of the internet (like the one below). To subscribe, just scroll down and enter your name and email address in the red box underneath this post (before the comment section) – or click here to go to my main subscription page. No one will ever see your email address but me and I never share my list with anyone.
- 3 cups ice
- 3 cups apple juice unsweetened
- 1/2 cup butterscotch syrup
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth, frothy, and marshmallow cream is fully incorporated.
- Pour into four glasses and top each with whipped cream and a drizzle of butterscotch syrup.
Today’s Featured Apple Recipes:
I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!
This recipe is part of the Weekend Potluck!