Hey Everyone! Thank you for all of the wonderful feedback on my Youtube Dehydrating videos! I’ve made another one for you this week on how I dehydrate ground beef in order to save money and space in my freezer! Dehydrated ground beef is shelf stable and rehydrates like a charm (I can’t tell the difference!).
Be sure and watch until the end to see what my ground beef looks like once it is rehydrated! Links to products I use in the video are below.
Dehydrating is a wonderful way to preserve ground beef while leaving your freezer space free!
Other videos in this series:
- Making your own instant rice from bulk rice
- Dehydrating to save money and freezer space
- Affording groceries during times of rapid price increases
More money saving tips posts:
- Money Saving Tip: Rice, the Ultimate Budget Extender
- Money Saving Tip: Go Bananas!
- Money Saving Tip: Rethink Bulk
- Get 8 Meals From 4 Pounds of Ground Beef
LINKS TO PRODUCTS BELOW:
**I am using an Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator with a timer. You can read more about it by clicking here.
**The dehydrator fruit leather sheets I use (on the bottom, to catch the tiny bits) can be purchased at 9 for around $10 by clicking here.