These Emoji Oreos are a quick and fun idea for the oreo lovers in your life or any little ones (or adults) who love emojis.
To make these little guys, you’ll need a few minutes and some simple supplies (all of which can be purchased on Amazon if you can’t find them locally): Oreos, Yellow Candy Melts (Wilton is a popular brand), Candy Eyes, Candy Teeth, Black Decorating Gel, and Waxed Paper.
- Yellow Candy Melts Wilton is a popular brand
- Candy Eyes & Candy Teeth
- Candy Hearts for eyes break in half to form a tongue
- Black Decorating Gel
- Waxed Paper
- Line your counter or a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a small bowl, melt your candy melts by microwaving them at thirty to forty five second intervals, stirring after each, until smooth and fully melted.
- Drop Oreos, one at a time, into the melted candy. Spoon some candy melt on top to cover. Once coated, place on your wax paper.
- Using the candies and black decorating gel, add facial features.
- Allow the candy coating to harden and gel to set.
Tried this recipe?Mention @southernplate or tag #southernplate!
You might also enjoy this recipe! Holiday Popcorn Crunch
Can you send the link to the candy teeth
My daughter and I are going to make these for her Valentine’s Day party at school. Heart eyes and kissy face emojis! Great site! Awesome ideas! Thanks!
So cute! I can’t wait to try these with my girls. They will love them! Thank you for sharing this idea!
too cute! I acquired 4 grandkids when I married Gramps in late February so I am always looking for fun things for us to try in the kitchen. THX
Y’all are going to have so much fun making these!!