In this post I want to offer you a quick list of lots of handy recipes for Thanksgiving.
Click on any title to go directly to that recipe.
- Sour Cream Hash Brown Casserole
- Easiest Ever Creamed Corn
- Roasted Asparagus
- How to roast any vegetable
- Sweet and Sour Green Beans
- Fresh Green Beans
- 3 Bean Salad
- Granny Jordan’s Vegetable Salad
- Granny Jordan’s English Pea Pimento Casserole
- Sweet Baby Carrots
- Perfect Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Marshmallow Sweet Potatoes
- Cranberry Relish
- Cranberry Crunch – Mama’s favorite, and old school lunchroom recipe
My Free Printable Thanksgiving Planner is a the bottom of this post!
- Preston Rolls – Make this dough a day or two ahead of time and then just pinch off and let it rise for soft, yeasty rolls!
- Jordan Rolls – Yeast rolls made from start to finish in an hour.
- Spoon Rolls – Quickest rolls. Delicious, but not yeasty.
- Sweet Potato Creme Brûlée
- Frozen Cranberry Banana Salad – Granny Jordan always had these in her freezer. Her signature dessert.
- Daddy’s Coconut Cake
- Faux Pecan Pie – great for folks with nut allergies!
- Faux Apple Pie – They won’t believe there isn’t a speck of apples in this!
- Pecan Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Grandmama’s Holiday Fruit Salad (My favorite thing in the universe)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Fruit Cocktail Cake
Have a BLESSED Thanksgiving! I’d love for you to share photos from your special day with me on my Facebook Page.
Click image above to get my free printables!