In this post I want to offer you a quick list of lots of handy recipes for Thanksgiving.
Click on any title to go directly to that recipe.
- Sour Cream Hash Brown Casserole
- Easiest Ever Creamed Corn
- Roasted Asparagus
- How to roast any vegetable
- Sweet and Sour Green Beans
- Fresh Green Beans
- 3 Bean Salad
- Granny Jordan’s Vegetable Salad
- Granny Jordan’s English Pea Pimento Casserole
- Sweet Baby Carrots
- Perfect Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Marshmallow Sweet Potatoes
- Cranberry Relish
- Cranberry Crunch – Mama’s favorite, and old school lunchroom recipe
My Free Printable Thanksgiving Planner is a the bottom of this post!
- Preston Rolls – Make this dough a day or two ahead of time and then just pinch off and let it rise for soft, yeasty rolls!
- Jordan Rolls – Yeast rolls made from start to finish in an hour.
- Spoon Rolls – Quickest rolls. Delicious, but not yeasty.
- Sweet Potato Creme Brûlée
- Frozen Cranberry Banana Salad – Granny Jordan always had these in her freezer. Her signature dessert.
- Daddy’s Coconut Cake
- Faux Pecan Pie – great for folks with nut allergies!
- Faux Apple Pie – They won’t believe there isn’t a speck of apples in this!
- Pecan Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Grandmama’s Holiday Fruit Salad (My favorite thing in the universe)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Fruit Cocktail Cake
Click here to see a list of my favorite Make Ahead Thanksgiving Dishes
Click here to read about the daily ritual that has blessed my family for generations.
Have a BLESSED Thanksgiving! I’d love for you to share photos from your special day with me on my Facebook Page.
Click image above to get my free printables!
Didn’t see a gravy recipe? Do you make what I call Egg Gravy, more like thickened turkey broth with chopped eggs in it.
What a delicious list! Thanksgiving is my favorite day of the year because of all the family recipes and memories!
It is one of mine too Amy!! I hope you have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!!!
I really enjoy your posts. I am currently enjoying the use of chocolates and making various other sweet goodies. Of course I don’t like anything too sweet. (Never found anything that was.) I just forwarded your latest email to our daughter, (one of them). My wife and I are from Knoxville but are in Philadelphia at the King of Prussia Mall which is now the largest mall in the U.S. I am one of the Santa’s here each year. Being away from home for almost two full months and never at home for Christmas gives a lot of time to experiment in the kitchen.
Your emails get reviewed over and over because of the varied recipes and the things are usually my favorites. Thank you for them.
TY. This list/post is perfect. Can’t wait to cook my crock pot turkey, roasted asparagus, 3 bean salad, perfectly baked sweet potatoes, Jordan rolls and grandmama’s fruit salad for Ed and myself.