Learn How to Make Cloud Dough
The kids will love the fun of this 2 ingredient fluffy cloud dough and you will love how easy and inexpensive it is to make!
If you have kids at home these days, you’re probably well acquainted with the rage of homemade slime and cloud dough..
Today I’m bringing you a super simple recipe about how to make cloud dough that only takes two ingredients – and you may already have them. If you don’t, they are inexpensive.. A Printable “recipe” is at the bottom of this post.
Ingredients you will need to make cloud dough:
- Corn Starch
- Scented Conditioner
Any conditioner will do
but I like to stick with Suave because it is inexpensive and smells good. Today we’re using coconut. I’ve also used strawberry and it was wonderful as well.
- Measure out your corn starch into a bowl and add conditioner.
- Begin stirring until it’s well incorporated but crumbly and hard to mix.
Now we need to use our hands.
- Knead it together until it becomes smooth. Continue kneading until it’s fully blended and cloud like.
- Store in an airtight container when you’re not enjoying it.
Have fun with your cloud dough!
- 2 Heaping cups cornstarch
- 1 Cup Scented Conditioner I love Suave Coconut or Strawberry
- Measure and add your cornstarch to a large mixing bowl.
- Measure your conditioner and pour into your bowl of cornstarch.
- Use a long spatula to mix your two ingredients until it gets hard to mix.
- Use your hands too finish kneading the dough together. One way I do this is to put it all in a gallon zipper seal bag and continue kneading it.
- Now it's ready for play!
You might also enjoy this recipe!
One hundred years from now
It won’t matter
What kind of car I drove
What kind of house I lived in
How much money I had in the bank
Nor what my cloths looked like
The world may be a little better
Because, I was important
In the life of a child