Welcome to this week’s Meal Plan Monday! We’re featuring some amazing recipes from last week’s Meal Plan Monday, like Blueberry Jam Recipe Without Pectin from Momma Lew, Banana Bread French Toast from The Happy Mustard Seed, How to Make Grilled Venison (Deer Meat) Burgers from Grits and Gouda, Pasta Salad with Pepperoni from 4 Sons R Us and Lemonade Fruit Salad from BigBearsWife!
What is Meal Plan Monday?
Meal Plan Monday is a weekly virtual recipe exchange where bloggers from around the world come together and share some of their favorite and most popular recipes. To grab one of the recipes just click on a photo or link to be taken straight to that recipe!
Each week you’ll find hundreds of new recipes to try at home plus you’ll get to see the most popular recipes from last week’s Meal Plan Monday.
Recipe with the most clicks last week
Blueberry Jam Recipe Without Pectin from Momma Lew
Banana Bread French Toast from The Happy Mustard Seed
How to Make Grilled Venison (Deer Meat) Burgers from Grits and Gouda
Pasta Salad with Pepperoni from 4 Sons R Us
This week’s host featured recipe
Lemonade Fruit Salad from BigBearsWife
Are you a blogger? Link up your recipes!
We would love to have you link up your recipes!
- You can link up to 5 recipes from your blog each week.
- Recipe Posts only please – no other link parties, shops or recipe round ups please
- You don’t have to but we would love it if you would share the link party with your friends and link to us in your post
Perks for linking up your recipes as a blogger:
- We will share Meal Plan Monday with your recipe links with over 100,000 newsletter subscribers
- We will share your recipe photo & link on our Facebook page
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for the inspiring ideas and recipes – GREAT party as always. I brought BETTY WHITE’S CHICKEN WINGS, BAKED HAMBURGER STEAKS and Have a WONDERFUL week.
Thank you for hosting a great party. Have lovely week ahead.
So many wonderful recipes this week! Thanks for hosting this fun party!