Welcome to this week’s Meal Plan Monday! So many awesome recipes to help with meal planning this week!
Welcome back to Meal Plan Monday! Hope you found lots of Meal Planning inspiration in last week’s meal plan round up and I know you’ll find some this week!
What is Meal Plan Monday?
Meal Plan Monday is a weekly virtual recipe exchange where bloggers from around the world come together and share some of their favorite and most popular recipes. To grab one of the recipes just click on a photo or link to be taken straight to that recipe!
Each week you’ll find hundreds of new recipes to try at home plus you’ll get to see the most popular recipes from last week’s Meal Plan Monday.
Recipe with the most clicks last week
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches by The Kitchen Is My Playground
Avocado Bacon Ranch Chicken Wedge Salad by No Plate Like Home
Lemon Almond Bread by Nancy -C
Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies by Must Have Mom
This week’s host featured recipe by Southern Plate
Tomato, Onion, and Cucumber Salad by Southern Plate
Are you a blogger? Link up your recipes!
We would love to have you link up your recipes!
- You can link up to 6 recipes from your blog each week.
- Recipe Posts only please – no other link parties, shops or recipe round ups please
- You don’t have to but we would love it if you would share the link party with your friends and link to us in your post
Perks for linking up your recipes as a blogger:
- We will share Meal Plan Monday with your recipe links with over 100,000 newsletter subscribers
- We will share your recipe photo & link on our social media pages
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I love popping in here for the party. I always find such inspiring ideas and recipes. Thank you for hosting. I hope you have a FANTASTIC week. I brought 49er CHILI &HOT DOG CASSEROLE, CHICKEN IN LEMON WINE SAUCE and GARLICKY SHEPHERD’S PIE this week.
Thanks so much for including the Lemon Almond Bread in your features this week and have a wonderful weekend! 🙂
You are welcome! I can’t wait to try it 🙂