Chicken Fajitas is a dish with many flavors simplified and made on a single sheet pan, with the ability to make plenty for a crowd or just your family.
Hey, howdy, hey, welcome to another new recipe! This, of course, is one of my favorite kind of recipes. How To Make Chicken Fajitas? Well now, you just dump the stuff on a pan, toss it, and cook it.
I LOVE fajitas and my favorite part is the onion and bell pepper blends. Funny enough, my husband hates that part so I usually end up eating his share of the veggies and he ends up eating part of my share of the meat. Until then, my job is to prepare supper, not to cater it, so they learn real quick to find something they like out of each spread and if that ends up being plain tortillas, so be it.
These fajitas are sure to be a new favorite because of how easy and good they are,
Let’s make some fajitas.
- Bell Peppers (any color you like)
- Chicken Tenderloins (about 2 pounds)
- Olive Oil
- Package of your favorite taco seasoning mix
Slice your onions and peppers and place them, along with chicken, on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with Olive Oil and then toss to coat. You’ll use about 4-5 tablespoons of oil.
Sprinkle ingredients with taco seasoning. Toss one more time to coat and you’re ready to cook these!
Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve on flour tortillas and enjoy!
Printable recipe below!
- 1 onion
- 1-2 bell peppers
- approximately 2 pounds raw chicken tenderloin strips
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 4-5 tablespoons Olive Oil or however much you like
- Slice bell peppers and onions. Place on large rimmed baking sheet along with chicken.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss with hands to coat. Sprinkle with entire packet of taco seasoning and toss with hands again to coat.
- Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve on flour tortillas and enjoy a delicious low fuss meal!
You might also enjoy this recipe!