Welcome to this week’s Meal Plan Monday! Lots of savory recipes to keep you warm this week with one tasty sweet treat!
Welcome back to Meal Plan Monday! Hope you found lots of Meal Planning inspiration in our last meal plan round up and I know you’ll find some this week!
What is Meal Plan Monday?
Meal Plan Monday is a weekly virtual recipe exchange where bloggers from around the world come together and share some of their favorite and most popular recipes. To grab one of the recipes just click on a photo or link to be taken straight to that recipe!
Each week you’ll find hundreds of new recipes to try at home plus you’ll get to see the most popular recipes from last week’s Meal Plan Monday.
Recipe with the most clicks last week
Grandma’s Chocolate Cheese Fudge by 4 Son R Us
Instant Pot Gnocchi Chicken Soup by This Farm Girl Cooks
Ranch Chicken and Potatoes Casserole by 5 Dollar Dinners
Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Casserole by My Productive Backyard
This week’s host featured recipe by Southern Plate
Easy and Delicious Shepherd’s Pie by Southern Plate
Are you a blogger? Link up your recipes!
We would love to have you link up your recipes!
- You can link up to 6 recipes from your blog each week.
- Recipe Posts only please – no other link parties, shops or recipe round ups please
- You don’t have to but we would love it if you would share the link party with your friends and link to us in your post
Perks for linking up your recipes as a blogger:
- We will share Meal Plan Monday with your recipe links with over 100,000 newsletter subscribers
- We will share your recipe photo & link on our social media pages
- Be a part of our private Facebook Group
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Before you go looking for the cheese in Mexican Corn Casserole, it’s spelled COTIJA and not Cojita. You might find it better that way.