I just LOVE having company for Sunday dinner and am thrilled to have not one but two guests coming today! I got up a little after five to get everything cooking so I could just come home and heat and serve.
Here is my menu for today. I just kinda went with whatever I was in the mood to make!
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice
- Sweet and Sour Green Beans (Cookbook page 41)
- Corn Casserole (Cookbook page 23)
- Mama’s Homemade Macaroni and Cheese (Cookbook page 200)
- Frozen Cranberry Banana Salads (Cookbook page 189)
- Grandma Lucy’s Chocolate Pie (Cookbook only, page 147)
- Fruit Cocktail Cake (Cookbook page 39)
Click on each name to visit the recipe tutorial.
HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY!
If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness.
It will change your life mightily.
Thank you for sharing this photo with me, Karen! This is what its all about!