Have you tried any new cookie recipes this year? We have a lot of classic cookie recipes that we make each year but I always enjoy adding one or two new ones into the mix. Today I’m sharing a gorgeous and fun Cranberry Pecan Lace Cookie recipe that is set apart from the rest. I first saw this recipe from Stephanie Jameson of Fairview, TN on Just A Pinch a few months back and knew I had to add it to our cookie rotation this year. Not only are these cookies beautifully different from the rest of the cookie tray, they are also delicate and delicious – and the addition of pecans and dried cranberries just takes them over the top for me! Hop on in the kitchen with me and let’s bake some up today!
You’ll need: Confectioner’s Sugar, Butter, All Purpose Flour, Corn Syrup, Pecans or walnuts, and dried cranberries.
Bake at 350 for about 11-12 minutes, or until cookies are browned and lacy.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from foil.
Such pretty lacy cookies!
- 2 + 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup butter at room temp (two sticks)
- 1 + 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In large mixing bowl, place butter and confectioner's sugar. Beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add in corn syrup and beat again until incorporated. Add in flour and beat until full combined, scraping down sides if needed.
- Fold in pecans and cranberries.
- Form dough into two logs about six inches in length and wrap each one in plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for at least two hours or until firm.
- Remove one log at a time and unwrap before cutting into 1/4 inch slices. Place each cookie about three inches apart on an uncreased foil or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for about 11-12 minutes, or until cookies are browned and lacy. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from foil. Enjoy!
Our greatest blessings are often right under our noses, just waiting to be appreciated.
~Christy Jordan 😉