Today I’m sharing a Pigs In A Blanket Recipe. We call these little beauties comfort food. And with all that is going on in the world, who doesn’t need some comfort food from time to time?
For This Pigs In A Blanket Recipe You’ll Need These Ingredients:
- Beef Cocktail Smokies (Litte smokies)
- Crescent Rolls
I usually buy two cans of crescent rolls just in case I end up needing more but for this tutorial and an entire package of little smokies, one was enough. So if you miss reading this note until after you have gotten back from the grocery store, just make some crescent rolls to go with your supper 🙂
How To Make Pigs In A Blanket Step by Step
- Open your package of little smokies and put them all on a paper towel lined plate.
- This will help dry them a bit and our dough will stick much better.
(This photo only shows about half of my package)
- Take out your crescent rolls and roll them out one triangle at a time.
- Cut that triangle into about five pieces, like this.
- Now take each piece and wrap it around a little smoke, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Place them all on an ungreased cookie sheet, leaving them a little room to spread, and bake at 375 for about 10-12 minutes.
Get ’em while they’re hot..
- 1 package cocktail smokie weenies
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Place little smokies on paper towel lined plate.
- Open can of crescent rolls and separate them into triangles. Cut each triangle into five pieces using the photo in this post as a guide.
- Wrap each piece around a smoke and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Makes about 40
- These are great served with homemade creamy mac and cheese! (See below for link to Mama's Creamy Mac and Cheese Recipe)
You might also like these comfort food recipes:
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
– Mother Teresa