These AMAZING & EASY Crock Pot Chicken Lettuce Wraps are budget friendly and delicious!
Okay, so I’m a bit of a chicken lettuce wrap fanatic and yes, I already have one chicken lettuce wrap recipe on my blog, but this is a different recipe :). This is my easy dump it all in the crock pot recipe that I have come to love even more because it takes me all of five minutes to throw together – which means I can have them more often and why I named them my AMAZING & EASY Crock Pot Chicken Lettuce Wraps. It’s suitable for a ton of diets but it doesn’t feel at all like diet food, and I just eat them because they are stinking delicious.
- Soy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Sesame Oil*
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You’ll also need some iceberg lettuce and chopped green onions for serving, if you like them, and toss in some nice crunchy chow mein noodles for topping as well (also optional).
Is Seasame Oil A Must?
*Sesame oil makes an amazing difference in the flavor here! You can leave it out if you like but if possible. I encourage you to try it. The difference it makes just perfects this recipe for me. 🙂
How To Make Crock Pot Chicken Lettuce Wraps
In small bowl stir together soy, honey, garlic, and sesame oil.
Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker.
Pour sauce over.
Cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 2-3 hours.
That’s it! Now let me show you my tip for shredding chicken in a jiff, just in case you’ve missed it when I shared before.
Place hot cooked chicken breasts in a mixing bowl and use your electric hand or stand mixer…
Turn it on medium for a minute or two and VOILA!
Perfectly shredded chicken AND I got to put those two years of high school French to use!
Return your shredded chicken to the slow cooker and stir to coat in the sauce. These AMAZING & EASY Crock Pot Chicken Lettuce Wraps are almost done!!
Place your deliciously seasoned chicken in lettuce leaves and top with green onions and crunchy chow mein, if desired.
These Crock Pot Chicken Lettuce Wraps ARE DELICIOUS!
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Iceberg lettuce
- Bunch of green onions
- Chow mein noodles crunchy kind that come in bags, optional
- In small bowl stir together soy, honey, garlic, and sesame oil. Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker. Pour sauce over.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 2-3 hours.
- Take chicken breasts out of slow cooker and place in mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low to shred. Return shredded chicken back to slow cooker and stir to coat in sauce.
To serve: Place a good spoonful of chicken in the center of a lettuce leaf, top with diced green onions and some crunchy chow mein, if desired. Roll it up like a burrito to eat.
Check out some of my other favorite Crock Pot recipes!