How To Make Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread
Aka Snickerdoodle Bread with a twist that makes it moist, tasty and filling. If you can limit yourself to one slice, it can be a treat if you want a Snickerdoodle Bread that has lower carbs than a typical recipe.
Zucchini is a difficult word to spell, let me just start with that. It’s that crazy veggie that everyone grows knowing full well it will multiply like fishes and loaves come harvest time and we’ll have it running out our ears – which causes us to run for more zucchini recipes. Well boy howdee, I’m here to be your best friend!
One taste of this Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread and you will see why!
This Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread is pretty simple and straightforward and the recipe makes two loaves. It’s cinnamony, sweet, dense, and moist. If your family balks at the name, just drop the “Zucchini” and call it “Snickerdoodle Bread”. It’s all in how you present it. 🙂
See recipe card below for this delicious Zucchini bread but for your shopping list you will need:
- Vegetable Oil (I like to use coconut oil, unrefined if you like the coconut taste and refined if you don’t)
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
Enjoy this easy to make and yummy to taste Snickerdoodle Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups zucchini about 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two standard sized loaf pans and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and whisk to combine.
- Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and beat again until fully mixed. Batter will be thick. Add zucchini and beat once more until incorporated.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients.
- Pour half the batter into prepared pans and sprinkle with 1/2 cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Cover with remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a knife is inserted and comes out clean. Allow to cool before slicing. Serving size 1 slice
This recipe is featured as part of Meal Plan Monday!
You might also enjoy this recipe!
Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread, no starter needed