Today I’m bringing you another fun recipe from the Southern Plate Magazine, which is available for a limited time only so you will need to hurry if you want one! This fun Strawberry Ice Cream Pie turns an ordinary night into an impromptu ice cream social and would be a fun addition to your weekend. 🙂 The kids and adults alike love it and look forward to it on those sweltering days when you just need little something to help cool off. Grab the few ingredients it requires, some pretty bowls along with some spoons and get ready to enjoy this delicious treat! Even better if you have friends to share it with!!
- 1/2 Gallon Strawberry Ice Cream slightly softened
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- Working quickly, scoop ice cream into crust. Freeze until firm, about two hours.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries over ice cream ; drizzle with syrup.
Time is running out – The Southern Plate Magazine won’t be available on news stands much longer! Pick up your copy on a news stand near you today or click below to order online with free shipping.
It is not enough for a man to know how to ride;
he must know how to fall.
~Mexican Proverb. Submitted by Traci Ridaught. I’ve enjoyed the truth and humor in this quote as it applies to my life right now!
You might also enjoy this recipe! Mama’s Easy Cherry Crisp