Please feel free to share this on facebook, pinterest, or anywhere else you’d like to!
Today I’m bringing you another fun recipe from the Southern Plate Magazine, which is available for a limited time only! This fun Ice Cream Pie turns an ordinary night into an impromptu ice cream social and would be a fun addition to your weekend. 🙂
- ½ Gallon Strawberry Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- ½ cup quartered fresh strawberries
- ½ cup strawberry syrup
- Working quickly, scoop ice cream into crust. Freeze until firm, about two hours.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries over ice cream ; drizzle with syrup.
Time is running out – The Southern Plate Magazine won’t be available on news stands much longer! Pick up your copy on a news stand near you today or click below to order online with free shipping.
It is not enough for a man to know how to ride;
he must know how to fall.
~Mexican Proverb. Submitted by Traci Ridaught. I’ve enjoyed the truth and humor in this quote as it applies to my life right now!